Coronavirus

Henry

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. BBB talking shite as usual. 

Eh, no.  You reckon he's not a pedo?.  Your mind is fucked up.  Dunce.  Out!!

"On 6 November 2018, Joyce was arrested and charged with having made an indecent image of a child. He had a 51-second Category-A film on his Apple Air Macbook that showed "the sexual abuse of very young children" between the ages of 12 months and 7 years. The video was accessed by Joyce between August 2013 and November 2018.

On 7 July 2020, Joyce pleaded guilty at Ipswich Crown Court to making an indecent image of a child and was ordered to sign the sex offenders' register.

On 7 August 2020, he was sentenced to eight months in prison, suspended for two years, and also ordered to perform 150 hours of community service."

21 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Eh, no.  You reckon he's not a pedo?.  Your mind is fucked up.  Dunce.  Out!!

"On 6 November 2018, Joyce was arrested and charged with having made an indecent image of a child. He had a 51-second Category-A film on his Apple Air Macbook that showed "the sexual abuse of very young children" between the ages of 12 months and 7 years. The video was accessed by Joyce between August 2013 and November 2018.

On 7 July 2020, Joyce pleaded guilty at Ipswich Crown Court to making an indecent image of a child and was ordered to sign the sex offenders' register.

On 7 August 2020, he was sentenced to eight months in prison, suspended for two years, and also ordered to perform 150 hours of community service."

Never knew that tbf. I stand corrected. 

6 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

To be fair, she always has struck me as a Labour voter, Moobs min, one of the common people.

The antisemitism she highlighted within the Labour ranks during Corbyn's tenure was categorically proven right.

A report detailing the findings of the party's investigation, under Mr. Starmer, into this issue was emailed to each Labour member and conforms to her observations and experiences.

This minority of antisemites within the party well and truly fucked up our chances of winning the 2019 General Election, as it played effortlessly into the Johnson-loving media's hands to use as a tool to ostracise Labour. 

Come away 

don’t talk shite

there is no ‘anti-semetism’  in the Labour Party. 

unless they regard not accepting their bribe money as anti/semetic

which I suppose is about their level 

5 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Back in her bedroom at home, its walls decorated with political posters, featuring Joseph Stalin, Karl Marx, Chairman Mao and Alistair Darling, Meg received another text message from Joyce, saying 'Can’t wait to see you on Tuesday'.

10 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Back in her bedroom at home, its walls decorated with political posters, featuring Joseph Stalin, Karl Marx, Chairman Mao and Alistair Darling, Meg received another text message from Joyce, saying 'Can’t wait to see you on Tuesday'.

Alistair Darling ?

Thats so weird min

15 hours ago, Poodler said:

Come away 

don’t talk shite

there is no ‘anti-semetism’  in the Labour Party. 

unless they regard not accepting their bribe money as anti/semetic

which I suppose is about their level 

The media embellished the levels of so-called "antisemitism" within the Labour Party ranks, purely in an attempt to brainwash the electorate into believing there was a racist element in the Party, therefore rendering them unelectable.

To me, I never thought of it as an issue whatsoever, although the findings of their internal investigations apparently showed some members were deemed to be anti-Jewish, therefore had to be ousted to appease some folk.

There are far greater concerns that need addressing in our nation rather than alleged antisemitism or creating issues that aren't actually issues. 

20 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

@red kellyhappy to take this here.... you wanted enlightened about Dr Robert Malone... he wasn't the founder of mRNA, but i'd really like to believe you already knew that.

Now please release the data you mentioned? Blow my mind!!

so much misinformation ,so not going to hang my hat on malones claim,he did however work on the technology.
 very large numbers of virologists,doctors scientists are now coming out bravely to counter the media/establishment narrative, malone was never anti vax [fact]
there's now over 17000 covid alliance group members made up of such people, if it were just half a dozen or so, then you'd have a point, sadly there's still massive restrictions on them, again very telling but not to you it would seem.
why not give them a platform and drag them through the coals,smash there reputations that's never going to happen is it, suppression must remain sadly.

am not going to engage further.
am going to dump this post here from a odysee poster, oh no an odysee  poster, must be fake news, [source material]
there's many examples to choose from, many virologists doctors etc that have put there reputations on the line and about bloody  time.

i get it, your well conditioned and now hard wired to a narrative that most normies cling to, i might have been you if id taken the clot shot, look  he said clot shot, time to get the bingo card out, hi., oh oh , he said normies. lol

when top professionals are being silenced ,you know the gigs up.
no doubt you shall continue to defend the indefensible.
not once have you countered the sake and effectiveness, you cant, you know you cant
the nana lipid particles are  breaking the  innate immune system , breaking over the blood brain barrier,  might explain your behavior. oh the nanas. hi.
you sound like a plant am sure others must be starting to think the same also.
BTW posting 5 years was to grab your attention, maybe you figured that out by now. or did you.

i now suggest you take yourself to the bathroom and enjoy yourself in front of the mirror, i suspect that someone with such an ego would be very partial to such behavior.
i wont be wasting anymore time with the complicit of this world ,all about getting the message out and saving lives, or is it zero, or is it, ?

thanks for the ride, hope you and your partner remain safe , that be  male ,female or perhaps a transformer.
all the best, apologizes to the rest of you, am sure many of you are familiar with this spectacular clown, some people cant help themselves i suppose, not his fault
BTW, i do so want to be wrong on this, i really do,i can have a right good laugh at myself then .
fuck it, am laughing now.
its just a ride.
expect a draw on saturday, 1-1 

https://odysee.com/@Politico:2/us-hides-covid-data:0

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, red kelly said:

so much misinformation ,so not going to hang my hat on malones claim,he did however work on the technology.
 very large numbers of virologists,doctors scientists are now coming out bravely to counter the media/establishment narrative, malone was never anti vax [fact]
there's now over 17000 covid alliance group members made up of such people, if it were just half a dozen or so, then you'd have a point, sadly there's still massive restrictions on them, again very telling but not to you it would seem.
why not give them a platform and drag them through the coals,smash there reputations that's never going to happen is it, suppression must remain sadly.

As i mentioned in an earlier post there are around 9 million doctors and 9 million scientists in the world, in wider healthcare there are approx 21 million. The fact 17000 are members of the 'covd alliance group' genuinely means nothing. Its less than 0.1% of the entirety of their professions. Unless you're trying to claim the other 99.9% are being silenced which would be laughable. All it shows is there are a small percentage of conspiracy nuts in every profession.

I actually have no issue with people having a difference of opinion, the only ones i have an issue with is those peddling clearly obvious bullshit with the sole intention of scaremongering,

Good luck to you, genuinely. You'll need it being as gullible as you are and with a mindset like you have. I just can't imagine how someone has been so beaten down they believe everyone on the planet (apart from a tiny percentage of likeminded people) is lying to them. Must be a horrible way to live.

Now i wont engage further. BYE

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, red kelly said:

am not going to engage further.
am going to dump this post here from a odysee poster, oh no an odysee  poster, must be fake news, [source material]
there's many examples to choose from, many virologists doctors etc that have put there reputations on the line and about bloody  time.

i get it, your well conditioned and now hard wired to a narrative that most normies cling to, i might have been you if id taken the clot shot, look  he said clot shot, time to get the bingo card out, hi., oh oh , he said normies. lol

when top professionals are being silenced ,you know the gigs up.
no doubt you shall continue to defend the indefensible.
not once have you countered the sake and effectiveness, you cant, you know you cant
the nana lipid particles are  breaking the  innate immune system , breaking over the blood brain barrier,  might explain your behavior. oh the nanas. hi.
you sound like a plant am sure others must be starting to think the same also.
BTW posting 5 years was to grab your attention, maybe you figured that out by now. or did you.

i now suggest you take yourself to the bathroom and enjoy yourself in front of the mirror, i suspect that someone with such an ego would be very partial to such behavior.
i wont be wasting anymore time with the complicit of this world ,all about getting the message out and saving lives, or is it zero, or is it, ?

thanks for the ride, hope you and your partner remain safe , that be  male ,female or perhaps a transformer.
all the best, apologizes to the rest of you, am sure many of you are familiar with this spectacular clown, some people cant help themselves i suppose, not his fault
BTW, i do so want to be wrong on this, i really do,i can have a right good laugh at myself then .
fuck it, am laughing now.
its just a ride.
expect a draw on saturday, 1-1 

https://odysee.com/@Politico:2/us-hides-covid-data:0

Lay off the crystal meths pal.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I knew there would be loads of people crawling out the woodwork claiming they were against lockdown. Truss and Sunak both saying it now 2.5 years too late.

Cunts.

Why didn’t they say it at the time? Easy could have. 

Courting current public opinion. Spineless. Get them seen ti 

3 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I actually have no issue with people having a difference of opinion, the only ones i have an issue with is those peddling clearly obvious bullshit with the sole intention of scaremongering,

That guy was quoting official government figures. If you want to stick your fingers in your ears and go 'no no no'  then that's up to you. Must be hard to admit you've been taken for a mug.

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The media embellished the levels of so-called "antisemitism" within the Labour Party ranks, purely in an attempt to brainwash the electorate into believing there was a racist element in the Party, therefore rendering them unelectable.

To me, I never thought of it as an issue whatsoever, although the findings of their internal investigations apparently showed some members were deemed to be anti-Jewish, therefore had to be ousted to appease some folk.

There are far greater concerns that need addressing in our nation rather than alleged antisemitism or creating issues that aren't actually issues. 

Then why were you giving voice to an non-issue and praising a bullshit report in to it?  

21 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You think the official government figures are wrong? They indicate the vaccine isn't worth a fuck. Posting silly memes doesn't really help your argument does it?

I'm not saying the figures are wrong, i'm just bored as fuck of fucking bellends claiming the 50 million people in the UK who got vaccinated are all mugs.

You can read what you want into figures, and thats exactly what you lot do. The current strains of coronavirus are a lot weaker than during the first year or so, so it may not make much difference now whether you're vaccinated or not. It did make a huge difference when the vaccines were first released.

If people don't want to get any further boosters then good for them, to call them mugs for getting vaccinated in the first place when millions were dying across the world is immature and pathetic.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2