Coronavirus

Henry

12 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'm not saying the figures are wrong, i'm just bored as fuck of fucking bellends claiming the 50 million people in the UK who got vaccinated are all mugs.

You can read what you want into figures, and thats exactly what you lot do. The current strains of coronavirus are a lot weaker than during the first year or so, so it may not make much difference now whether you're vaccinated or not. It did make a huge difference when the vaccines were first released.

If people don't want to get any further boosters then good for them, to call them mugs for getting vaccinated in the first place when millions were dying across the world is immature and pathetic.

LOL

14 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

The current strains of coronavirus are a lot weaker than during the first year or so, so it may not make much difference now whether you're vaccinated or not. It did make a huge difference when the vaccines were first released.

Those Scottish government figures ( the last released) are from last summer. So that was related to the Delta strain and the initial 2 jabs,  not the later weaker strains.

27 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'm not saying the figures are wrong, i'm just bored as fuck of fucking bellends claiming the 50 million people in the UK who got vaccinated are all mugs.

And I was bored as fuck of bellends calling people Covidiots and selfish for deciding not to get vaccinated. If you're not disputing the figures then what   actually is your point? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Then why were you giving voice to an non-issue and praising a bullshit report in to it?  

I admired the timeliness of the delivery of the report and how it was laid out. Absolutely brand new for someone, like me, with very limited vision. 

Ultimately, it was a non-issue but the investigation was carried out in a transparent and honest way. 

17 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

And I was bored as fuck of bellends calling people Covidiots and selfish for deciding not to get vaccinated. If you're not disputing the figures then what   actually is your point? 

Don’t engage with him marydoll.

Zero, parky and the like can’t argue their opinions, they just result to insults. They ask for proof, and then throw insults when it doesn’t suit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
7 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I admired the timeliness of the delivery of the report and how it was laid out. Absolutely brand new for someone, like me, with very limited vision. 

Ultimately, it was a non-issue but the investigation was carried out in a transparent and honest way. 

Size 14 print doesn't make an overplaying of something and the smearing of a great man a positive. 

On 8/26/2022 at 12:31 PM, zeroisgod76 said:

You can read what you want into figures, and thats exactly what you lot do. The current strains of coronavirus are a lot weaker than during the first year or so, so it may not make much difference now whether you're vaccinated or not. It did make a huge difference when the vaccines were first released.

If people don't want to get any further boosters then good for them, to call them mugs for getting vaccinated in the first place when millions were dying across the world is immature and pathetic.

Just admit you got played.

It’s worse than that though. You’ve injected something into you that can’t be undone.

RIP

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Just admit you got played.

It’s worse than that though. You’ve injected something into you that can’t be undone.

RIP

You breath in air that has many many chemicals/non clean air, that cannot be undone unless you go about wearing a gas mask like a freak.

you drink water with millions of micro plastics in it and chemicals to purify it to the best of our ability, you drank that and cannot be undone.

you eat food every day with chemicals that  makes the food last longer you chose to injest that, something that cannot be undone

If you get cancer, are you refusing the poison of chemo or radiotherapy?ie choosing the poison for longer life?, if you do, you choose that, it cannot be undone.

list goes on and on and on.

but let’s pretend that it’s completely safe and your not a mug for not questioning those things?, or you can just admit you get played every day and have done for years.

RIP

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

You breath in air that has many many chemicals/non clean air, that cannot be undone unless you go about wearing a gas mask like a freak.

you drink water with millions of micro plastics in it and chemicals to purify it to the best of our ability, you drank that and cannot be undone.

you eat food every day with chemicals that  makes the food last longer you chose to injest that, something that cannot be undone

If you get cancer, are you refusing the poison of chemo or radiotherapy?ie choosing the poison for longer life?, if you do, you choose that, it cannot be undone.

list goes on and on and on.

but let’s pretend that it’s completely safe and your not a mug for not questioning those things?, or you can just admit you get played every day and have done for years.

RIP

I do question those things, all the time, I’m not pretending anything is safe and I know we are being played all the time.
We cannot avoid many of them and it’s very depressing but it doesn’t mean I would voluntarily inject myself with god knows what for no good reason. 

2 hours ago, tutankamun said:

I do question those things, all the time, I’m not pretending anything is safe and I know we are being played all the time.
We cannot avoid many of them and it’s very depressing but it doesn’t mean I would voluntarily inject myself with god knows what for no good reason. 

My point exactly, you do, you just don’t care as much obviously 

can you know what exactly comes in the wee bottle of water,( it has been tested and has copious amounts of micro plastics within) which is harmful and seen as the human body needs water to survive you can’t just omit it)take it you have a laboratory in your house and the understanding of what your looking at and the means to make a conscious/objective and salient decision 

same as tap water, how much chemicals are left in the water after treatment?. Correct nobody knows but you willingly put that into your body system.

you have to to stay alive.

some folk need to do the same regarding vaccine, some folk aren’t as healthy as you or I, and are compromised by there own health. Doesn’t make them mugs?, it makes them over careful.

do you know there were anti mask rhetoric shown during the Second World War,?, don’t need to worry about those folk as a society seen as they got gassed to death as it was also a civil breaking liberty to wear one.shame.mustard gas couldn’t give a fuck on feelings.

does that make you an idiot?, should do, going by your own thinking!.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Never drink straight from the tap. Boiled water only.

Regardless, I already conceded there are things we cannot avoid. We need water / oxygen to survive, nobody needs the Covid jab to survive.

You should get one of those oxygen bubble tents for yer hoose min.

Like Michael Jackson.

Wrap yourself in cotton wool as well.

Be safer then.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2