Coronavirus

Henry

17 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

“Ahhh I fancy a nice glass of water. I’ll just boil some up then wait about 3 hours for it to cool down “

:laughing:

You see, I have this new fangled contraption called a fridge which allows me to store litres of filtered / boiled water at a chilled temperature for whenever I need it.

Got to remove as much of the shit as possible but as Don79 says there’s only so much we can do, they’ve got us by the short and curlies.

2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

:laughing:

You see, I have this new fangled contraption called a fridge which allows me to store litres of filtered / boiled water at a chilled temperature for whenever I need it.

Got to remove as much of the shit as possible but as Don79 says there’s only so much we can do, they’ve got us by the short and curlies.

So the lengths scottish water go to with chloronation and other sampling for micro organisms and water born pathogens, together with the other treatments that they carry out constitutes having us by the short and curlys? :hysterical:

• Haha 1
Just now, Reed or deed said:

So the lengths scottish water go to with chloronation and other sampling for micro organisms and water born pathogens, together with the other treatments that they carry out constitutes having us by the short and curlys? :hysterical:

You can’t remove all toxins from the water. 

1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

if it’s from the tap it’s not fresh though is it? It’s the long term effects of drinking treated water I’m concerned with.

Plus filtered / boiled tastes better.

It’s perfectly fresh provided you are “turning over” your water supply regularly. (At least each tap for minimum 5 mins per week usage) 

Although i would always recommend that you run your tap so water temperature is below 20 degrees before usage to ensure best quality.

Above this temperature is when organisms and bacteria can proliferate in water.

Up to 50 degrees then pretty much everything is pasteurised provided the temperature is held up for required amounts of time.

29 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

It’s perfectly fresh provided you are “turning over” your water supply regularly. (At least each tap for minimum 5 mins per week usage) 

Although i would always recommend that you run your tap so water temperature is below 20 degrees before usage to ensure best quality.

Above this temperature is when organisms and bacteria can proliferate in water.

Up to 50 degrees then pretty much everything is pasteurised provided the temperature is held up for required amounts of time.

Organisms and bacteria make you strong. Your body will kick their cunt in and be stronger for it.

"Turning over" your water is for pussies IYAM.