Coronavirus

Henry

So pregnant women should not take the wax as per the government’s website?

“it is considered that sufficient reassurance of safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time… Women who are breastfeeding should also not be vaccinated.”

NHS says the opposite:

“It's strongly recommended that you get vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect you and your baby.”

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/people-at-higher-risk/pregnancy-and-coronavirus/

1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

So pregnant women should not take the wax as per the government’s website?

“it is considered that sufficient reassurance of safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time… Women who are breastfeeding should also not be vaccinated.”

NHS says the opposite:

“It's strongly recommended that you get vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect you and your baby.”

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/people-at-higher-risk/pregnancy-and-coronavirus/

Amazing isn't it. Two different opinions.

What a mad world we live in.

30 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Amazing isn't it. Two different opinions.

What a mad world we live in.

The NHS is a government organisation though. This is doublethink.

The government and the NHS should be aligned in giving important health advice.

And the BBC have somehow spun it into an anti anti-vax story instead of calling out this nonsense FFS ?‍♂️

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, tutankamun said:

The NHS is a government organisation though. This is doublethink.

The government and the NHS should be aligned in giving important health advice.

And the BBC have somehow spun it into an anti anti-vax story instead of calling out this nonsense FFS ?‍♂️

BBC love labelling people/organisations anti vax in regards to these jabs.  Whilst i am not anti vax i certainly wasnt in a rush to take this one.  If you feel the need for it, fill your boots.

nothing to see here.

if i were jabbed id be taken action to get that crap out of my system to be on the safe side., they say ivermectin, hydroxy,can help, there's other meds making all sorts of claims , i suggest you start looking lads.
nothing to lose ,except a life.
again ,i want to be wrong.
time many of you frogs leapt out of that overheated pan.
RIP RAB WARDELL.

no need to reply if your confident of the jab.

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Tbf Red Kelly, doesn’t it wear off after a few weeks anyway? That’s why they’re trying to keep everyone on the gravy train with multiple shots 

The efficacy to prevent Covid (a cold) wears off after a few weeks, yes.

However, the damage to your body, that’s permanent and gets worse with every jibby jab.

1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

The efficacy to prevent Covid (a cold) wears off after a few weeks, yes.

However, the damage to your body, that’s permanent and gets worse with every jibby jab.

yes, some call it VAIDS, where your innate immune system has become weakened, hence the rise in illness.

imagine taking a new technological shot with no long term data to back its safety, incredible how fear had them all of a sudden listen to politicians, the same politicians most would never give the time of day .
 mass formation psychosis, now they  sound like shills for big pharma, cant make this crap up.
some of them dont seem to be in control of their own free will, they sound like bots running with any of the political narrative at this stage.
again, i hope am wrong .

6 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Bloody heck, as soon as you hear that presenter cunts voice you know he’s a nutter lol 

OFF! 

Lol - I gave it a minute after that. You’re crazy 

Great start by the boy.

“Two symptoms to sudden death. 

1st symptom is you’re walking about healthy. 
2nd system (symptom) is you’re dead.”

Top journalism. 

4 hours ago, red kelly said:

yes, some call it VAIDS, where your innate immune system has become weakened, hence the rise in illness.

imagine taking a new technological shot with no long term data to back its safety, incredible how fear had them all of a sudden listen to politicians, the same politicians most would never give the time of day .
 mass formation psychosis, now they  sound like shills for big pharma, cant make this crap up.
some of them dont seem to be in control of their own free will, they sound like bots running with any of the political narrative at this stage.
again, i hope am wrong .

HOUSE!

???

• Haha 2
Guest milne_afc

again, i hope am wrong .

E35-AF994-3-C9-C-4-F61-93-BD-7-DD709-E29

99% of doctors, epidemiologists, virologists and biologists and lying to us, folks. 

That's precisely where these mad conspiracy theories fall apart. Every time they post someone who says they "worked on these vaccines" it ends up being a fucking grift. 

Should you question the government handling of the pandemic? Yes, absolutely.

Should you be sceptical of big pharma?

Again, absolutely. 

Does that mean every single thing we've been told about the virus/vaccine is a sinister lie, covered up by hundreds of thousands complicit professionals? No. 

again, i hope am wrong .

Red Kelly, do you have a job?

10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Unsure why I quoted you Consi. Never mind.

More an article at who runs the real world and not actual governments. We deal with the middle man (government).

Hidden away are the real cunts of the world who our anger should be technically directed at in things like this. Break their mould... everything crumbles down behind it.

Yeah, our politicians are at the behest of corporations and oligarchs and technocrats, we know that. 

Faceless billionaires have undue influence all over the globe, people who aren't accountable, but dictate where money goes etc etc. 

That doesn't mean that thousands upon thousands of doctors, epidemiologists, virologists etc are lying to us, betraying their profession. 

Think about that. Hundreds of thousands of people in all different countries working a conspiracy. It's ludicrous. 

28 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Correct. Same with the moon landings and 9/11 but you still get internet crackpots coming up with ridiculous theories. 

Well, I'd argue the moon landings and 9/11 are different, in the sense that they are place specific and organisation specific. 

You wouldn't need that many people at NASA to cover up the moon landing, they'd just tell the next generation it was real in any case. 

The same with 9/11, terrorist information is pretty top secret stuff, a far smaller amount of people are privy to information surrounding it. It would be easier to do a cover up of some sort. 

Not to say I think 9/11 was an inside job or the moon landing was a hoax, they just aren't great examples. 

COVID is a worldwide virus, with a worldwide impact, you'd need, probably hundreds of thousands of people to be complicit in a mass cover up, not just a few hundred like with NASA or the US GOV.

• Haha 1