Coronavirus

Henry

44 minutes ago, CCB III said:

COVID is a worldwide virus, with a worldwide impact, you'd need, probably hundreds of thousands of people to be complicit in a mass cover up, not just a few hundred like with NASA or the US GOV.

No you just need one powerful organisation to orchestrate the response (WHO) and hundreds of thousands of people who want to keep their job, home etc. 

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, CCB III said:

So they've blackmailed millions of professionals to be complicit?

Use your fkin heed son

No they issued new guidance and procedures that millions of professionals now have to or did have to follow, majority will comply regardless of wether they think it’s correct or corrupt. If you speak out your demonised. 

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Eugenefani said:

No they issued new guidance and procedures that millions of professionals now have to or did have to follow, majority will comply regardless of wether they think it’s correct or corrupt. If you speak out your demonised. 

9209-B3-B1-2-DAB-49-F0-AC5-E-D3-B6-D7-DC

1 minute ago, Eugenefani said:

Exactly what the likes of him do.  Laughable double standards. Hate gettin' called out and revert to verbal abuse because you disagree.

Guest milne_afc
11 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

That's not remotely funny or witty. Up yer game. 

Thanks for this Mary. I actually uploaded the wrong photo but decided to leave it anyway x

3 hours ago, CCB III said:

Almost like it's too big an achievement...like it's not actually possible. 

Of course it’s possible. Easy. It’s mass formation psychosis.

They literally gave hospitals extra cash depending on how many Covid patients they had.

And all the TV doctors like Dr Shillary promoting the jab like zealots, you telling me they’re not on the payroll? Anyone that speaks up against the bullshit is immediately shutdown and decried as a heretic. No debate.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Of course it’s possible. Easy. It’s mass formation psychosis.

They literally gave hospitals extra cash depending on how many Covid patients they had.

And all the TV doctors like Dr Shillary promoting the jab like zealots, you telling me they’re not on the payroll? Anyone that speaks up against the bullshit is immediately shutdown and decried as a heretic. No debate.

Just saying "mass formation psychosis" doesn't provide evidence that millions of professionals are in on a huge cover up. 

The jab is ultimately a product, they'll try to sell it, that's capitalism. 

It's no more sinister than people selling you anything else. 

You can disagree with the politics of it, how it was handled, what might've been done differently, but you're fucking daft if you think there's a worldwide conspiracy about this virus that everyone has more or less forgotten about, as there's a bullshit war on. 

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

You can disagree with the politics of it, how it was handled, what might've been done differently, but you're fucking daft if you think there's a worldwide conspiracy about this virus that everyone has more or less forgotten about, as there's a bullshit war on. 

You’re in for a big shock.

Everyone’s forgotten about it? They’re rolling out a 4th/5th jab starting tomorrow, a double-dunter targeting old variants that have come and gone and it’s only been tested on a few mice. Good luck with that people.

I don’t think AstraZeneca is even used anymore (never was in most countries) but here’s Dr Sara espousing it’s virtues. 100% effective! Lol

4 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

You’re in for a big shock.

Everyone’s forgotten about it? They’re rolling out a 4th/5th jab starting tomorrow, a double-dunter targeting old variants that have come and gone and it’s only been tested on a few mice. Good luck with that people.

I don’t think AstraZeneca is even used anymore (never was in most countries) but here’s Dr Sara espousing it’s virtues. 100% effective! Lol

They can shove that shite.  No way I'm havin' any more of that.  Thank you very much.

9 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

They can shove that shite.  No way I'm havin' any more of that.  Thank you very much.

More? So you’ve had some already? :o

Am I the only unwaxxed cunt on here? I only know 1 other adult in Culter that’s un jabbed. She’s hot so it’ll be a pleasure when we have to repopulate the world.

9 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Am I the only unwaxxed cunt on here? I only know 1 other adult in Culter that’s un jabbed. She’s hot so it’ll be a pleasure when we have to repopulate the world.

I'm ashamed to admit I had the first two in 2020.

The only excuse I have is that it was the lead up to and the subsequent birth of my first grandchild and I did it to put my daughter's mind at rest at that time.  Pathetic eh, grandad thinkin' about others.  Canna change it tho.

Thankfully, my daughter has now come round to my way of thinkin' and will be jabbed no more, nor will my wife.

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

I didn't take it either and despite the coercion, will never be bullied or blackmailed into it. If people want to trust the companies that paid the biggest criminal (note: criminal, not civil) fines in history, they can go ahead, but don't push their jabber-wokie virtue signalling tripe on me.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

Nope, I didn't have one either.  Neither has my aunty she's 84.  Into all the natural remedies etc, she was over it in a day. I was the same. 

• Upvote 1