Coronavirus

Henry

On 9/2/2022 at 8:57 AM, Roberto said:

Unsure why I quoted you Consi. Never mind.

More an article at who runs the real world and not actual governments. We deal with the middle man (government).

Hidden away are the real cunts of the world who our anger should be technically directed at in things like this. Break their mould... everything crumbles down behind it.

Aye am absolutely furious at legal & general and axa. Bastards. 

10 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I'm ashamed to admit I had the first two in 2020.

The only excuse I have is that it was the lead up to and the subsequent birth of my first grandchild and I did it to put my daughter's mind at rest at that time.  Pathetic eh, grandad thinkin' about others.  Canna change it tho.

Thankfully, my daughter has now come round to my way of thinkin' and will be jabbed no more, nor will my wife.

Haha you're pathetic, just di as yir telt. There's a good lad. 

13 hours ago, Zeus said:

Kids not allowed in public parks

Not allowed more than 3 miles from your home.

Not allowed out the Aberdeen City border.

Poor bastard cautioned for paddleboarding in the north Sea.

Mental times ?

I mind being lambasted on here for "whinging" at efforts to "control" the virus by @Parklife
and the likes. It was obvious how mad it all was from the start but some people got caught up in it all and some people enjoyed it.

Cost me a fucking fortune, still got a big tax bill to pay and the bounceback loan repayments.

Still, we saved the NHS.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I mind being lambasted on here for "whinging" at efforts to "control" the virus by @Parklife
and the likes. It was obvious how mad it all was from the start but some people got caught up in it all and some people enjoyed it.

Cost me a fucking fortune, still got a big tax bill to pay and the bounceback loan repayments.

Still, we saved the NHS.

Your trolling is too obvious these days. Up your game. 

58 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Still, we saved the NHS.

I’d be 6 figures richer if it wasn’t for the pandemic, it was worth it so Consi’s grannie could have another few years ripping off renters. 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

Think i'll put off having my fourth covid vaccine, see how things pan out.

Will definitely have the Flu Jab though, like to get it done mid/late October.

I would advise against it but you do you. At least you’re not getting the Covid poison again.

Pissed off with our kid’s school, we now have to fill in a form to opt out of giving them the flu jab. Previously you could just ignore it.

44 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

I would advise against it but you do you. At least you’re not getting the Covid poison again.

Pissed off with our kid’s school, we now have to fill in a form to opt out of giving them the flu jab. Previously you could just ignore it.

Advising me against having the FLU jab ?

I've been getting it done for years now, maybe 10+ years.

Works wonders for me usually, can't remember the last time i had the flu or a cold or cough, sometimes get a bit of feeling dodgy for maybe two/three days but i guess the flu vaccine suppresses it for me.

Where as before i used to get it bad, fucked for a week to ten days.

4 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Works wonders for me usually, can't remember the last time i had the flu or a cold or cough, sometimes get a bit of feeling dodgy for maybe two/three days but i guess the flu vaccine suppresses it for me.

I’ve never had the flu jab

I’ve never had the flu

There are other ways of staying healthy other than injecting chemicals and taking pills. Better ways.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Ignore him. 

He’s a mental case. 
kind of guy if you got stuck talking to you would fake anaphylactic shock just to get away. 

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

I’ve never had the flu jab

I’ve never had the flu

There are other ways of staying healthy other than injecting chemicals and taking pills. Better ways.

And what are these better ways? 

Don’t you think that perhaps just because you haven’t been ill with the flu doesn’t mean that other people may be different? 

That, perhaps, people have different immune systems and people who are more vulnerable to the effects of certain viruses could benefit ?

22 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

And what are these better ways? 

Don’t you think that perhaps just because you haven’t been ill with the flu doesn’t mean that other people may be different? 

That, perhaps, people have different immune systems and people who are more vulnerable to the effects of certain viruses could benefit ?

I thought your advice was to ignore me? Lol

• Haha 1