Coronavirus

Henry

here's a video with lawyers pushing back against the weaponization of covid and how the authorities are breaking the american constitution.
this is happening in all western countries sadly, while the useful idots continue to comply with the lie.
again, happy to be proven wrong.
https://rumble.com/v1i5ihn-lawyers-on-the-line-amazing-intel-from-americas-frontline-lawyers.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&ep=2

On 9/4/2022 at 7:21 PM, tutankamun said:

More? So you’ve had some already? :o

Am I the only unwaxxed cunt on here? I only know 1 other adult in Culter that’s un jabbed. She’s hot so it’ll be a pleasure when we have to repopulate the world.

unjabbed also.
at the beginning within months our economies were  suffering,i knew right then something was up, also,there was never any health tips in staying safe, it was all fear , it was all about getting the jab and the death count, which we now know was mainly false.
nothing about staying fit, good diet ,meds etc, then we have all those lying politicians suddenly being trusted by most people as the fear had worked a treat, it really was a WTF moment for some of us.

i find it quite incredible at this stage that some of the frogs remain in the pot, don't know what it will take for those to finally waken up and jump out.
the authorities have many under control,all they had to do was threaten their livelihoods ,or remove a doctors licence.
heres a challenge for some, try and find someone that's speaking out that isnt demonized, good luck with that.

BTW , you folk that took the jabs were not mugs as some say, the fear was simply overwhemling for some of you, the real cure was turning off the telly/media,not complying.
 never forget how we the unjabbed  were demonized like some decease ridden jew in 30s germany, turning families against each other.
i always ask people, do you see a pandemic or a plandemic, that way i can gauge how am going to engage.

like i keep saying i want to be wrong, the alternative is simply frightening, see china.

all it took was gut instinct , smidge of skepticism.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Interesting, I’ll look into it.

Love honey in general, one of the many reasons I’d never be a vegan.

I worded that badly. There's loads of fake manuka honey being sold in the shops, I read that about 80% of it is fake.

We get heather honey from a fruit farm down my way. Lovely stuff and a fiver a jar. It's the hard type though. No idea if it's any health benefits.

7 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Turmeric 

Garlic

Essential oils

Ginger

Zinc

Cloves

Pure honey (and Manuka if you can afford it)

Etc etc.

??. I would personally recommend the use of odourless garlic, cod liver oil, ginger, multivitamin, zinc, and iron supplements, rather than getting another pointless jab.? Tried turmeric but never hot much benefit from it.

The administering of yet another vaccination is purely for the pharmaceutical manufacturers personal and financial gain, and not as the fucking tories and mainstream media wish us to be meekly hoodwinked into believing it is to benefit us all. Fuck off.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, red kelly said:

here's a video with lawyers pushing back against the weaponization of covid and how the authorities are breaking the american constitution.
this is happening in all western countries sadly, while the useful idots continue to comply with the lie.
again, happy to be proven wrong.
https://rumble.com/v1i5ihn-lawyers-on-the-line-amazing-intel-from-americas-frontline-lawyers.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&ep=2

More shite!!

4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

My brother got a pneumonia vaccine. Didn't know such a thing existed.

24 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

I had that done.

One off vaccine thankfully.

There isn't a pneumonia vaccine

There is a vaccine against pneumococcal infection. This is a bacteria that lives (usually) harmlessly in the nasal passages/throat of a fair percentage of the population. But it can in certain instances cause pneumococcal infection in the ears or more problematically, pneumococcal meningitis. For that reason it's given routinely to all over 65s and to certain others with medical conditions such as having a previous splenectomy, severe heart/kidney/liver disease, diabetics on medication, those with lowered immunity inc HIV sufferers and those on chemotherapy and those with cochlear implants.

22 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

There is a vaccine against pneumococcal infection. This is a bacteria that lives (usually) harmlessly in the nasal passages/throat of a fair percentage of the population. But it can in certain instances cause pneumococcal infection in the ears or more problematically, pneumococcal meningitis. For that reason it's given routinely to all over 65s and to certain others with medical conditions such as having a previous splenectomy, severe heart/kidney/liver disease, diabetics on medication, those with lowered immunity inc HIV sufferers and those on chemotherapy and those with cochlear implants.

What, you mean they don’t just give these vulnerable groups a garlic bulb and some crushed dandelions?

Shakes fist at big pharma.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??. I would personally recommend the use of odourless garlic, cod liver oil, ginger, multivitamin, zinc, and iron supplements, rather than getting another pointless jab.? Tried turmeric but never hot much benefit from it.

The administering of yet another vaccination is purely for the pharmaceutical manufacturers personal and financial gain, and not as the fucking tories and mainstream media wish us to be meekly hoodwinked into believing it is to benefit us all. Fuck off.

Holland and Barrett shill. 

42 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

https://lloydspharmacy.com/pages/pneumonia-vaccination

Is this the same thing then?

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Haha unbelievable 

brought to you by Pfizer for £70 ?

zero shame 

with the rates of ventilator acquired pneumonia in the uk (and globally I suppose, unsure of those numbers), why aren’t patients given this vaccine upon/ prior to being tubed to prevent potential infection? 

No need for an answer tbh.