Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Haha unbelievable 

brought to you by Pfizer for £70 ?

zero shame 

with the rates of ventilator acquired pneumonia in the uk (and globally I suppose, unsure of those numbers), why aren’t patients given this vaccine upon/ prior to being tubed to prevent potential infection? 

No need for an answer tbh. 

You're asking the wrong cunt. My bro got his for nowt from the doc. Not sure why tbh he's not got any underlying things, unless he's got AIDS and is keeping it schtum.

13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The reasoning is still the same is it not ? 

Don't think it does anymore, without being 100% certain. 

I suppose it all depends where you are travelling to abroad. The Polskis have got the right approach as it's no longer a requirement to show your vaccination status nor have a PCR test before entering their lovely, scenic nation of peace, freedom, and solidarnosc.

Roll on the 29th......???

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The reasoning is still the same is it not ? 

The reasoning is not the same, given the virus has mutated a number of times already and is potentially quite a bit weaker.

The reasoning is also different in how there is not the same fear levels being made public by the government with regard to the NHS being overwhelmed. 

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Pneumonia is inflammation/swelling of the tissues of the lungs. It's generally only the very young and the elderly that get it, alongside folk with lung conditions such as cystic fibrosis.

Literally any bacteria or virus can cause a chest infection. There's thousands of them.

As I said, the pneumococcal vaccination is free and available to over 65s and at risk groups. Lloyds are selling this vaccination....for £70....which is also a vaccination against pneumococcus. It's a different brand to the one that the NHS uses but does exactly the same thing. They're selling it as a pneumonia vaccination but they have no fucking idea who would develop pneumonia, pneumonia is a reaction to a chest infection...i've said who the at risk groups are but they are entitled to the free NHS version anyway......and the main reason it's given is to prevent the meningitis or ear infections that pneumococcus causes, not pneumonia.

The US do offer this vaccination to all  young children. That's a policy decision for them. The UK chooses not to at present. Lloyds are just cashing in on the "worried well" (as they are known in the medical profession) insecurities

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Pneumonia is inflammation/swelling of the tissues of the lungs. It's generally only the very young and the elderly that get it, alongside folk with lung conditions such as cystic fibrosis.

Literally any bacteria or virus can cause a chest infection. There's thousands of them.

As I said, the pneumococcal vaccination is free and available to over 65s and at risk groups. Lloyds are selling this vaccination....for £70....which is also a vaccination against pneumococcus. It's a different brand to the one that the NHS uses but does exactly the same thing. They're selling it as a pneumonia vaccination but they have no fucking idea who would develop pneumonia, pneumonia is a reaction to a chest infection...i've said who the at risk groups are but they are entitled to the free NHS version anyway......and the main reason it's given is to prevent the meningitis or ear infections that pneumococcus causes, not pneumonia.

The US do offer this vaccination to all  young children. That's a policy decision for them. The UK chooses not to at present. Lloyds are just cashing in on the "worried well" (as they are known in the medical profession) insecurities

It’s almost as if big pharma and governments benefit from scaring the weak willed within the population 

31 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It’s almost as if big pharma and governments benefit from scaring the weak willed within the population 

Just another form of consumer exploitation to go along with all the rest then.

At least types such as these, may have actual benefit to the health of individuals and also for the NHS who may see reduced numbers of people seriously ill.

As opposed to cunts like sky tv who simply exploit consumers for profit.

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

You assumed incorrectly. 

I moved the conversation on. 

Apologies but I was specifically talking about pills n jabs for minor ailments (colds n flus). I know folk who are constantly getting antibiotics for every little sniffle, but then their diet is shit so figures. Also Drs seem to hand out pain killers and anti depressants willy-nilly these days, the easy solution, sedate the nation. No doubt the Docs are in league with big pharma, they don’t want you to get well, not in their interest.

But I’m not against all pharmaceutical interventions. I would need to do more research on those specific vaccines you mention, to make an informed decision. But straight off the bat, to my knowledge they are well tested, ‘proper’ vaccines so worth considering.

The yellow fever one will only be relevant  in certain parts of the world but I didn’t take malaria tablets when I was in Africa so maybe not. YF has more instances of side effects than the flu jab but it’s only 1 jab for life now.

I’ve never understood why certain countries demand you have a YF certificate to go (technically you need it to leave that country).

8 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Apologies but I was specifically talking about pills n jabs for minor ailments (colds n flus). I know folk who are constantly getting antibiotics for every little sniffle, but then their diet is shit so figures. Also Drs seem to hand out pain killers and anti depressants willy-nilly these days, the easy solution, sedate the nation. No doubt the Docs are in league with big pharma, they don’t want you to get well, not in their interest.

But I’m not against all pharmaceutical interventions. I would need to do more research on those specific vaccines you mention, to make an informed decision. But straight off the bat, to my knowledge they are well tested, ‘proper’ vaccines so worth considering.

The yellow fever one will only be relevant  in certain parts of the world but I didn’t take malaria tablets when I was in Africa so maybe not. YF has more instances of side effects than the flu jab but it’s only 1 jab for life now.

I’ve never understood why certain countries demand you have a YF certificate to go (technically you need it to leave that country).

Thanks for the response. ??

53 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Quite the opposite. Incubated for 2/3 months. 

About 2.5 months premature I believe. 

42 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Explains it all.

Haha.

Even his own mother couldn't wait to get rid of the cunt and that was before birth.

Probably moaning her womb was being oppressed. Right that's it. Off you fuck.

• Haha 11
21 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Haha.

Even his own mother couldn't wait to get rid of the cunt and that was before birth.

Probably moaning her womb was being oppressed. Right that's it. Off you fuck.

That's honestly such good craic.

Really witty and intelligent. Yi fuckin weird looking chookter clown.