Coronavirus

Henry

14 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

The legal limit for abortion then?

Lucky she didn't just have you chemically killed and disposed of with other "foetuses"

It was her right after all.

I would have been none the wiser, how nice it is to be born into a world where your mother actually wanted you in the first place. 

Im glad you're coming round on this, big fella. 

21 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I would have been none the wiser, how nice it is to be born into a world where your mother actually wanted you in the first place. 

Im glad you're coming round on this, big fella. 

Neither would a baby after birth. Why don't we just let mother's kill them in the first 12 months or so?

Save a lot of hassle.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.spectator.co.uk%2Farticle%2Fwho-s-most-likely-to-report-long-covid-

Long Covid a load of old shite. Who called that early doors? Me, thats who.

"In short, the most typical long Covid sufferer is a well-educated, obese white woman with a history of poor mental health"

Fairly sure I called this bit as well.

Calm doon Norkstrodamus.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

" the most typical long Covid sufferer is a well-educated, obese white woman with a history of poor mental health"

Rocket Scientist got that long covid nonsense didn't he.... ?

2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Russell Brand? Really? ??

He is irrelevant - the information he’s delivering is what’s relevant and makes you look very foolish. If you’re not willing to engage it then you’re double foolish.

a man of integrity would admit when he was wrong. You’re a dangerous individual peddling your vaccination opinion sponsored by big pharma. You’re essentially a terrorist 

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

He is irrelevant - the information he’s delivering is what’s relevant and makes you look very foolish. If you’re not willing to engage it then you’re double foolish.

a man of integrity would admit when he was wrong. You’re a dangerous individual peddling your vaccination opinion sponsored by big pharma. You’re essentially a terrorist 

......and a one track, blinkered prick.

10 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Hahahahahahaha ??? Oh Poodles, you do amuse me.

13 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

It's akin to saying someone isn't a heroin addict because they're scared of needles.

It's really not at all. Its more akin to someone having a fear of flying and spending all their time posting videos of (rare) plane crashes and trying to convince others that gremlins were crawling all over planes wings pulling them apart to try and make themselves feel better about their fears.