Coronavirus

Henry

31 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Scottish laws are better, but a pale shadow of the rights I have here.  I don't get why many Scots don't want any rights?

We have the right to free health care, to not be shot by the cops, and at least a decent free education. 

Scotland has a lot of issues but our problems aren't any worse than yours (as a country not personally), just different. 

I've had a few yanks here who want to get out and just think the states are getting worse and more and more polarised. 

does this explain why the gaslit frogs behave like they do ,say what they say?
here;s some influential people with there take on things.
remember no need to comment your safe, remember, we are the wack jobs, perhaps the mentally ill.
 keep bashing the mentally ill, or does the nanobots neutralize your empathy?.lol

its just a ride , its pure science fiction.
https://rumble.com/v1jsr4v-covid-19-shots-the-entire.html

6 hours ago, red kelly said:

does this explain why the gaslit frogs behave like they do ,say what they say?
here;s some influential people with there take on things.
remember no need to comment your safe, remember, we are the wack jobs, perhaps the mentally ill.
 keep bashing the mentally ill, or does the nanobots neutralize your empathy?.lol

its just a ride , its pure science fiction.
https://rumble.com/v1jsr4v-covid-19-shots-the-entire.html

9-D6-A7-EEA-8371-47-FC-AE6-A-EC94-D5-DD1

26 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Yer heeds so scrambled you cannae even post a link correctly (now embedded for you). 

I genuinely feel sorry for those that know you. 

Did you see the boys questions? I think they’re reasonable enough to ask pal. Although I’m unfamiliar with the show, parklife will be along in a minute to discredit the whole thing based on the people projecting it instead of engaging with the info they’re delivering. 

on the subject of nutters, good to see the good people at fact checkers still letting us know what is and what isn’t a conspiracy ???? vvv

A0-AD0-DA5-B318-41-C5-87-F4-ED5171106170

https://rumble.com/v1klkcn-the-big-reset-movie-the-uncensored-documentary-about-the-truth-of-the-pande.html

On 9/19/2022 at 1:30 PM, Geoff_Tipps said:

Yer heeds so scrambled you cannae even post a link correctly (now embedded for you). 

I genuinely feel sorry for those that know you. 

what does embedded mean ?
shall i post off their names and address so you can console them ?
you forgot to name call. you know how i like the name call .
must do better.
deary me, the inflated egos in this place.