Coronavirus

Henry

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Frankie Boyle said on his telly thing - Matt Hancock went on I'm A Celebrity.  That seems weird to us, but 200 years ago, ALL murderers got sent to Australia. 

haha. 

Hope Boy George ties him to a radiator and fucks his mouth til he chokes to death. 

On 11/14/2022 at 10:46 AM, Poodler said:

https://amp.smh.com.au/national/why-you-won-t-get-another-covid-shot-this-year-despite-rising-cases-20221110-p5bx78.html

young people don’t need more clot shots

You’d have been complete scum to have suggested that last year

Lol. Moves to the most covid restrictive country on earth. Whinges about covid restrictions there. 

What a spangle. 

• Haha 2
On 11/14/2022 at 10:46 AM, Poodler said:

https://amp.smh.com.au/national/why-you-won-t-get-another-covid-shot-this-year-despite-rising-cases-20221110-p5bx78.html

young people don’t need more clot shots

You’d have been complete scum to have suggested that last year

Yet more evidence which backs up my early decision not to take part in their global experiment.

Not that it’s an actual experiment mind you :checkit:

32 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Lol. Moves to the most covid restrictive country on earth. Whinges about covid restrictions there. 

What a spangle. 

This post makes no sense.

Australia is not the most Covid restrictive country on Earth.

He’s not whingeing about their restrictions, rather the fact that their ‘science’ has gone 180 from what was incontrovertible a year ago.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

Third letter through the door from NHS saying i haven't had my autumn booster yet.

They are persistant.

I've got mine (4th covid one) plus flu jab on Monday morning. Never had a reaction to any of them.

They're deffo keen to ensure I attend though. Have had 2 email reminders as well as the original email giving me the appointment

7 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I've got mine (4th covid one) plus flu jab on Monday morning. Never had a reaction to any of them.

They're deffo keen to ensure I attend though. Have had 2 email reminders as well as the original email giving me the appointment

Jeeso, sounds like they’re desperate  to finish you off (I’m assuming your classed as ‘vulnerable’).

• Dildo 1
7 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I got my 6th the other day with no problems, and flu jab too(on vulnerable list )

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 2
11 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Jeeso, sounds like they’re desperate  to finish you off (I’m assuming your classed as ‘vulnerable’).

Aye I'm classed as vulnerable on 2 counts......asthmatic and Insulin Dependent Diabetic.

There's actually a virus....Respiratory Syncitial Virus (RSV) which UK are expecting this winter to be especially prevalent. Most babies catch this in their first 2 years of life, for most it's just like a cold but can cause a severe lower lung infection called bronchiolitis. In adults again it's just having a cold but in the elderly and immunocompromised it's a big problem going on to cause pneumonia. There's no immunisation for it as yet, thought several pharma companies have been trying to develop one for years.