Coronavirus

Henry

4 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

I wonder how many times the same things can be repeated over and over in this thread? 🤪

Its telling that all those who were accusing people of being selfish bastards for not taking the vaccine have now 'moved on' and don't want to discuss it anymore. 

Well done for Consi for admitting he was wrong tho. 

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 1

8 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Its telling that all those who were accusing people of being selfish bastards for not taking the vaccine have now 'moved on' and don't want to discuss it anymore. 

Well done for Consi for admitting he was wrong tho. 

I won't forgive or forget those who crossed the line and tried to force the issue, especially those who tried to jab our kids. These people are dangerous, Stasi type cunts who can never be trusted again.

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 5
On 11/23/2022 at 2:02 AM, Jocky Balboa said:

I won't forgive or forget those who crossed the line and tried to force the issue, especially those who tried to jab our kids. These people are dangerous, Stasi type cunts who can never be trusted again.

Yes it certainly exposed the Nazi in some (most!) people. Not just in forcing the shit vaxxines but also the cliping and judging on folk during lockdowns for not obeying the arbitrary (and clearly nonsense) ‘rules’. Scary to see how easily government propaganda could turn people against each other, to be afraid of each other, even loved ones. It was like a real life Lord of the Flies.

I was always bemused as to how ordinary Germans went along with what happened in 30s Germany, now I know.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Yes it certainly exposed the Nazi in some (most!) people. Not just in forcing the shit vaxxines but also the cliping and judging on folk during lockdowns for not obeying the arbitrary (and clearly nonsense) ‘rules’. Scary to see how easily government propaganda could turn people against each other, to be afraid of each other, even loved ones. It was like a real life Lord of the Flies.

I was always bemused as to how ordinary Germans went along with what happened in 30s Germany, now I know.

Haha mind folk queueing up for hours to get the shot (that actually caused some of them to die) creating a bigger mass of people than any groups that had gathered when it was ‘illegal’. Ridiculous. 

only marginally less embarrassing than the hoards of people who queued to get a McDonald’s when it reopened. Mind that queue went across the roundabout at the four mile in bucksburn. Broken Britain. The Albanians are welcome to it 

• Upvote 4
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
12 hours ago, minijc said:

Any of the lunatics on here watched Died Suddenly yet?

Yippee Kay Ay Motherfucker. 

Bruce Willis finest work. 

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Haha mind folk queueing up for hours to get the shot (that actually caused some of them to die) creating a bigger mass of people than any groups that had gathered when it was ‘illegal’. Ridiculous. 

only marginally less embarrassing than the hoards of people who queued to get a McDonald’s when it reopened. Mind that queue went across the roundabout at the four mile in bucksburn. Broken Britain. The Albanians are welcome to it 

They closed gyms but McDonalds could stay open.
For your health obviously 🙄 

44 minutes ago, minijc said:

Watched some of it, pleased to see the basketball player that collapsed and died before the vaccine was invented has made a recovery and just got announced as the big 12 newcomer of the week, quite the miracle. 

Yeah I read about that. Quite a few other easily disprovable stories in it allegedly. Not sure why they would do that when there are genuine vaxxine deaths / injuries to discuss?

And of course the BBC are straight on to discredit it: 🙄

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-63719246

All very fishy, I’ll give it a miss.

On 11/25/2022 at 6:15 PM, tutankamun said:

Yeah I read about that. Quite a few other easily disprovable stories in it allegedly. Not sure why they would do that when there are genuine vaxxine deaths / injuries to discuss?

And of course the BBC are straight on to discredit it: 🙄

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-63719246

All very fishy, I’ll give it a miss.

an obvious set up,probably deliberate post by an alt lefty. anything to detract from the actual reality, 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Lol at that bbc article. People did die because of the vaccine. Why are they trying so hard to deny it/ make any suggestion of it seem like a loony tin foil far right believe in the moon landing type of nutter who presents it 

we know why 

You're average journalist is just as feeble minded as your average politician. Generally best ignored.