Coronavirus

Henry

17 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

While I agree what is going on in China is batshit crazy, it wasn't that long ago that we were putting up with similar madness, albeit a much milder form. Less than a year ago believe it or not.

500 fans max at an outdoor sporting event and restrictions on pubs, clubs and events. All measures implemented at short notice and at massive cost to the business they affected, almost exclusively being football and the licensed trade, coincidently the two areas of society Scot Gov seems to have launched all out war against. In the case of alcohol advertising in football, a dual pronged approach was almost inevitable.

We all knew it was bullshit at the time and credit to Bojo he went for the "fuck it" approach and knew it was time to move on.

We may think the Chinese approach is stupid but I can guarantee that if similar measures were in place here that most people would blindly go along with them because rules are rules ken?

Anyways, the pandemic is over.

• Upvote 4
8 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

While I agree what is going on in China is batshit crazy, it wasn't that long ago that we were putting up with similar madness, albeit a much milder form. Less than a year ago believe it or not.

500 fans max at an outdoor sporting event and restrictions on pubs, clubs and events. All measures implemented at short notice and at massive cost to the business they affected, almost exclusively being football and the licensed trade, coincidently the two areas of society Scot Gov seems to have launched all out war against. In the case of alcohol advertising in football, a dual pronged approach was almost inevitable.

We all knew it was bullshit at the time and credit to Bojo he went for the "fuck it" approach and knew it was time to move on.

We may think the Chinese approach is stupid but I can guarantee that if similar measures were in place here that most people would blindly go along with them because rules are rules ken?

It was more the editing of tv images so no one in china could see the rest of the world mask less 

27 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Some of the government meetings then must have been fucking hilarious. You’re nae allowed music on in bars as it makes folk speak louder. You can have folk round on Christmas Day but only if you have all the windows in your house open.

I’d be interested to see a poll of how many folk even knew let alone abided by all the roles. They just made them up as they went along. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
50 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It was madness right from the start. Only allowed out the house for an hours exercise?

Good few cunts on here supporting it as well.

Aye Manboobs, some real fannies fell hook line and sinker.  Great forum to start a pyramid scheme.  Be a sure winner

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

It was more the editing of tv images so no one in china could see the rest of the world mask less 

They censor the truth here as well.

I was curious as to why the MSM are only now headlining the Chinese government’s crazy zero Covid approach which has been going on for nearly 3 years.

A year ago the MSM were congratulating Adern’s zero Covid approach in New Zealand and how many lives it had saved 🙄

And 2 years ago they basically ignored the anti lockdown protests in this country. If it was given any attention it was to discredit the protesters as nutters (whereas the Chinese anti lockdown protesters are now hailed as brave freedom fighters).

I believe it’s a psyop to make more people get the jab. The narrative is they haven’t waxxed enough of the ’vulnerable’ in China. It also serves as a warning to the West to ensure we keep getting boosted otherwise we could be back in lockdown.

1 minute ago, tutankamun said:

I was curious as to why the MSM are only now headlining the Chinese government’s crazy zero Covid approach which has been going on for nearly 3 years.

A year ago the MSM were congratulating Adern’s zero Covid approach in New Zealand and how many lives it had saved 🙄

And 2 years ago they basically ignored the anti lockdown protests in this country. If it was given any attention it was to discredit the protesters as nutters (whereas the Chinese anti lockdown protesters are now hailed as brave freedom fighters).

I believe it’s a psyop to make more people get the jab. The narrative is they haven’t waxxed enough of the ’vulnerable’ in China. It also serves as a warning to the West to ensure we keep getting boosted otherwise we could be back in lockdown.

@Zeus. Please

• Haha 1

All i can say is that virologists are expecting at least one horrific mutation of covid that will cause huge numbers of deaths worldwide in spite of any vaccination programme.

What Joe Public dont take into consideration is that this is a brand new virus (genetically engineered by the Chinks) that nobody had any acquired resistance to when it hit the world and spread like wildfire.

It mutates so rapidly compared to other viruses like the flu virus and that's why they consider it such a problem

• Haha 2
Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

What Joe Public dont take into consideration is that this is a brand new virus (genetically engineered by the Chinks)

See if that’s true, why are the Chinkies handling it so badly? Surely they’d have been better prepared?

17 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

All i can say is that virologists are expecting at least one horrific mutation of covid that will cause huge numbers of deaths worldwide in spite of any vaccination programme.

What Joe Public dont take into consideration is that this is a brand new virus (genetically engineered by the Chinks) that nobody had any acquired resistance to when it hit the world and spread like wildfire.

It mutates so rapidly compared to other viruses like the flu virus and that's why they consider it such a problem

Aye but if there's one thing we have learned about "scientists", it's that they are only capable of one type of model

One which ends in cataclysmic disaster 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
32 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Might be worth getting it then so as I don't have to read any more of the zoomers on this thread. 

Point me in the direction of the nearest whistle binkie and I'ma lick his face. 

59 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

E1-FBA9-C2-0153-4546-8-DF1-2557930-B62-D

😂😂😂

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Doesn’t exist mate 😂😂

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Shirley every cunt has had covid at least once, whether they were aware of it or not? We should all have a degree of immunity, vaxxed or not.

The immunity tends to be fairly weak and short lasting. A study in late 2021 reckoned that it may for many only last about 3 months, though for most about 8 months is (so far) average. Hence folk getting infected multiple times with it.  As I said, it just mutates so rapidly that it it finding ways to defeat your immune system.

More worryingly, a study from this February showed that folk who had been infected with the BA.1 strain of omicron covid as little as 20 days later found themselves then getting infected with the BA.2 sub-lineage.

Against all this, for most people a covid infection really should be no worse than having a bad cold or flu  Still it has proven to kill approximately twice as many people per year as influenza does. Most of these will be from susceptible groups thankfully....the elderly, immunosuppressed and folk with severe lung disease/heart disease/cancer

12 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Shirley every cunt has had covid at least once, whether they were aware of it or not? We should all have a degree of immunity, vaxxed or not.

Has anyone conducted a poll on here to find out what  % of Hat posters have had Covid once, over once etc.

Not a big sample of population but would be interesting nonetheless.

Ps I tested positive once in April this year.