Niall McGinn

Seems like you are asking people for examples (3 of them no less!) when your evidence is your gut. Now, not that I doubt your gut for one second but on this occasion it seems like millerman and Aberdeen1970etc appear to have the more logical argument. A decent length of contract essentially allowing you to see out your career in an area where your young family are settled and in return for this security you accept a lower wage.

I think Barry robson accepted a pay cut to stay on did he not?

In truth man I couldnt care about examples or evidence or that bollocks. I do realise its just a place for opinions.

I was just playing a few others at their own game, if you go back to the start (really dont) youd see it just escalates becaue some people believe their own opinions are incontrovertible and others are always dig shit.

Its fine, I dont care really, weasels our a few characters in the process but ultimately its boring as fuck for everyone else so my apologies for that.

Im actually much easier to get along with in real life, even my mum likes me sometimes.

Seems like you are asking people for examples (3 of them no less!) when your evidence is your gut. Now, not that I doubt your gut for one second but on this occasion it seems like millerman and Aberdeen1970etc appear to have the more logical argument. A decent length of contract essentially allowing you to see out your career in an area where your young family are settled and in return for this security you accept a lower wage.

I think Barry robson accepted a pay cut to stay on did he not?

Thats not really what was discussed btw.

This contract talk is tedious as fuck to read like.

Most threads here are. I generally only click the ones on subjects I actually have interest in/ seem to be progressing, only to have to wade through verbal dog food.

Really need to get back to working on the "Internet face stab device", so we can dissuade various net-enabled bio-egos to stop typing.

• Upvote 1

Zero was good for us in a time of darkness and utter despair but no more than that. We were a regular laughing stock before during and after his time.

Anyone thinking that he is even comparable to mcginns five years of contributions in a time when we've made cup finals, set club record points totals and unbeaten sequences is a moron.

• Upvote 3

Zero was good for us in a time of darkness and utter despair but no more than that. We were a regular laughing stock before during and after his time.

Anyone thinking that he is even comparable to mcginns five years of contributions in a time when we've made cup finals, set club record points totals and unbeaten sequences is a moron.

Ignore Morontime, block & report him

I think he'll get 10 back on June 1st.

Aye. Obviously Nicky nae goals is refusing to tear up his contract. Cunt of the highest order. Kens he's fucking shit but will bleed a wage from us for 6 more months. Non-league in England for the prick after this. Useless bastard.

Aye. Obviously Nicky nae goals is refusing to tear up his contract. Cunt of the highest order. Kens he's fucking shit but will bleed a wage from us for 6 more months. Non-league in England for the prick after this. Useless bastard.

Don't blame him, he's rented his new place for 12 months. Wants to get his money's worth.