Niall McGinn

Guest the shepherd

He was pretty much bang on OK.

Simon Church was alright and his record for Aberdeen backs that up. In the right place at the right time on several occasions. Shame about his miss in front of the Dick Donald Stand mind against the Tim's. That would have really set us up to thrash them cunts that night. Never mind we still won.

Anyway, good to see Niall McGinn back?. Next signing hopefully will be a Jim Bett-esque central midfielder. That would be fantastic.

Simon Church was alright and his record for Aberdeen backs that up. In the right place at the right time on several occasions. Shame about his miss in front of the Dick Donald Stand mind against the Tim's. That would have really set us up to thrash them cunts that night. Never mind we still won.

Anyway, good to see Niall McGinn back?. Next signing hopefully will be a Jim Bett-esque central midfielder. That would be fantastic.

I see theres a thread on Danny Guthrie. Never heard of the cunt but a quick google suggests hed be worth a shout.

Shame about his miss in front of the Dick Donald Stand mind against the Tim's.

That had vanished from my memory.

He was definitely the worst with the ball at his feet that I've ever seen at Aberdeen. Baffling that he became a professional footballer. Somehow only knew how to get the ball over the line.

Also mind him trying the most ridiculous double foot shot at Tannadice. After he'd scored the only goal of the game of course.

• Downvote 2

Great news...more end product than GMS and not gay either...COYR

Well we've volunteered you to be fucked up the arse by GMS every time he gets a hat trick from now on

Anyway, good to see Niall McGinn back. Next signing hopefully will be a Jim Bett-esque central midfielder. That would be fantastic.

As long as it isn't Baldur or Callum

Guest the shepherd

I see theres a thread on Danny Guthrie. Never heard of the cunt but a quick google suggests hed be worth a shout.

Danny Guthrie from a few years ago maybe but not now. Surely there is a ball-winning, creative, goal-scoring midfielder somewhere out there that would do a great job for Aberdeen whether it be here or in Europe?

This form the Nicky Maynardtommo1903, on 27 Dec 2017 - 1:09 PM, said:In an order of dross strikers signed by McInnes this would be my order of preferenceChurchBurnsGoodwillieStoreyStockleyZolaParkerMaynardAll of the above are different levels of dogshit. Pretty damning on Derek McIness, IMO

Can't even really remember Parker or burns. Think one of them played well against Ayr in the league cup, hit the woodwork a couple of times. That must've been burns. Was Parker the black fella?

Can't even really remember Parker or burns. Think one of them played well against Ayr in the league cup, hit the woodwork a couple of times. That must've been burns. Was Parker the black fella?

Burns was a legitimately awful player, only thing he did of note was score against a shite Latvian side. Wasn't good enough for Bristol when McInnes signed him there and he wasn't good enough for the famous when McInnes took him here.

Parker was the black dude we got on loan from Red Star. Absolute mince.

McInnes does have a fucking honking record when it comes to signing strikers. In his managerial career he has signed:

Daniel McBreen

Kenny Deuchar

Collin Samuel

Scott Dobie

Chris Wood

Ryan Taylor

Steve Davies

Wes Burns

Simon Church

Wes Burns (again)

Goodwillie

Miles Storey

Jayden Stockley

Calvin Zola

Josh Parker

Sicky Maynard

Adam Rooney

Stevie May

Rooney pretty much being the only success*. Probably some other folk I've nae seen. Fuck knows why he signed a snooker player.

*so far