Niall McGinn

If you post decent stuff people will respond to it.

But if your posting arrogant nonsense or just plain obnoxious stuff people will rightly pan you.

Just how it is really.

As for blocking people sometimes its the best way to enjoy the site without the idiot attention seekers crashing every thread into their inflated egos.

Why dont people block me then if Im so terrible and downright upsetting?

Shite isnt it? Almost no decent chat on here ever now.

Completely run down.

We all have our own views on the football and I'm glad everyone disagrees and there is some spikey back and forth. It's just that every single thread is now smothered by bland trading of insult with very little interest pertaining to the football.

• Upvote 1

If you post decent stuff people will respond to it.

But if your posting arrogant nonsense or just plain obnoxious stuff people will rightly pan you.

Just how it is really.

As for blocking people sometimes its the best way to enjoy the site without the idiot attention seekers crashing every thread into their inflated egos.

I find that if anyone is annoying that telling them you hope their kids are born with no legs seems to get them to fuck.

Might be worth a bash V.

;)

• Upvote 1

I'm glad he's back.

We'll score more goals with him in the team.

3 1/2 years is a little too long though.

Got to conclude that with a few clubs sniffing about the length of contract was made the deal breaker.

Sounded from McInnes comments that Niall wanted to sign up with his last club and see out his career wherever he went.

Im happier for McGinn to have a 3 year deal than Reynolds.

Got to conclude that with a few clubs sniffing about the length of contract was made the deal breaker.

Sounded from McInnes comments that Niall wanted to sign up with his last club and see out his career wherever he went.

Happier him having one than I was Rooney getting that big extension.

Perhaps based on a personal assumption that Rooney already appears to be slowing doon, and that McGinn doesn't seem to rely on blistering pace to be effective?

Fuck knows.

Got that impression as well.

Sounds like McGinn wants to put roots down in Aberdeen, isnt a bad thing unless his legs go 2 years into the contract.

Aye the Reynolds extension is a weird one. 3 years for a back up defender is nuts.

Happier him having one than I was Rooney getting that big extension.

Perhaps based on a personal assumption that Rooney already appears to be slowing doon, and that McGinn doesn't seem to rely on blistering pace to be effective?

Fuck knows.

McGinn is more versatile I suppose.

Most people are happy hes back and not too worried about the contract length I reckon.

The club cant get exactly what it wants in every situation (ie 2 year deal) so we have to make a bit of a call on it.

Fuck knows why we gave Reynolds such a long extension given form over the last few seasons.

Id assume McGinn wasnt signed on a huge salary.

Mcinnes in the news saying he won't sign another player in January unless he is class like McGinn. So there goes any signings for January. Mcinnes must be on LSD.

I think it's just a way for us to make lower offers seem acceptable on players that we do want. Milne said the same; 'no new players expected in January' a few weeks ago.

Just think what would happen if DM said to the media; "Well, we absolutely have to get a striker, cover for Christie and a midfielder to play in front of the defense."

You could add upwards of 100k on to the 'value' of any player that we go in for not to mention an uptick in their wage demands as well.

what was his reasoning behind Reynold extension then? don't think he was playing that well when he got it

I think it took everyone by surprise... i wonder if he was offered very much reduced terms, but a long term contract to compensate? Would be interesting to know - I've he's still one of our top earners, it's not really idea - given that he doesn't play much these days (and when he does play, is total shite).