Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

I think his time is coming to an end but most likely the end of the season. No real rumours of pre contracts and short term loan deals to see him try and finish the season strongly. The style of football is woeful, no urgency and certain players just don't have the fight in them. A new voice required in the changing room asap or we could fall to 5th in the league.  I have defended McInnes on numerous occasions and at times some of the stuff written is a lot of shite but facts are we've been playing a style of football that is utter crap to watch for two or three season., ok he got results but he also finished behind Motherwell and Killie in the last two season so hardly sparkling form.

He has given a perception to the media and non Aberdeen fans that he has done a fantastic job, but it has been on the decline for a while now. 

Folk who say who can we get that is better, Jim Goodwin is a better manager for a start. 

9 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Some players haven’t been happy with tactics for a while either. But those who speak up are soon moved on...

Supposedly he’s very unapproachable and they don’t even work on the team shape or proper tactics. I don’t think it will make a difference now given how things are unravelling, but I heard (from a good source) that his contract goes to a 12 month rolling one from this summer, so he definitely won’t be here next season if Cormack doesn’t think he is his long term manager .

Just now, Proud Dandy said:

Supposedly he’s very unapproachable and they don’t even work on the team shape or proper tactics. I don’t think it will make a difference now given how things are unravelling, but I heard (from a good source) that his contract goes to a 12 month rolling one from this summer, so he definitely won’t be here next season if Cormack doesn’t think he his long term manager .

12 month rolling?  Are you sure? 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

12 month rolling?  Are you sure? 

I was surprised to hear it myself but have got it on good authority. As I say it doesn’t seem to make a difference the way things are going as this summer feels like it would be the latest time to act regardless, and either way he would have 12 months left. Just means it’s a no brainer for Cormack to give him the sack in the summer (if he’s acted already) and not hold off further.

1 minute ago, Proud Dandy said:

Supposedly he’s very unapproachable and they don’t even work on the team shape or proper tactics. I don’t think it will make a difference now given how things are unravelling, but I heard (from a good source) that his contract goes to a 12 month rolling one from this summer, so he definitely won’t be here next season if Cormack doesn’t think he is his long term manager .

I’ve heard similar re him being unapproachable, and doesn’t like anyone questioning things. The ‘tactics’ that have been employed for the last couple of seasons are his doing. Any deviation is met with being dropped. 

hope your source is correct, as I’m sick of his pish!

5 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

Only player that has felt secure enough to have wee digs at McInnes has been Considine.

Rest are too shite scared of him, or being moved on.

Mcinnes has the sackless squad he wants & it seems the sackless chairman as well. Thought Milne was a shitebag but rapidly seeing Cormack for same type. As in, no place in football. Just a ball sookin yes man believing all McInnes pish

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Fuck you mcinnes you utter turd 

What THE HELL DO you coach these utter cretins 

It is a disgrace the shape of our team right now and he has been here so long that he is responsible for every single facet of it

Why the hell does nobody ever ask him if he thinks it's acceptable the "football" his team play when you consider the significant budget advantages he has

It is REVOLTING

Millertime, you crazy bastard. We were finishing 2nd a few hours ago?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

I was surprised to hear it myself but have got it on good authority. As I say it doesn’t seem to make a difference the way things are going as this summer feels like it would be the latest time to act regardless, and either way he would have 12 months left. Just means it’s a no brainer for Cormack to give him the sack in the summer (if he’s acted already) and not hold off further.

We'll if that's the case he might as well go now. It'll only cost us another 4 months. 

Would we still be stuck with McGhee as manager or any of the other shite if they had won us a league cup?

Only thing McInnes offers more than the previous shite we have had is that he is a media darling.

cunt has lead a charmed life at this club with massive advantages in timing, budgets & circumstances

Brutal shite he speaks. Full of it. 

Being let down by his players, but its his job to get more from them. I thought he'd use the Ferguson "goal" as an excuse. I never saw an angle where it looked definitely over, and even if the linesman was up with play, as he should've been, I doubt he'd have been able to conclude it was definitely in.

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Being let down by his players, but its his job to get more from them. I thought he'd use the Ferguson "goal" as an excuse. I never saw an angle where it looked definitely over, and even if the linesman was up with play, as he should've been, I doubt he'd have been able to conclude it was definitely in.

It was definitely a goal. Hits side netting on way down, clearly see nettin move. Not wind that done that.

doesn’t excuse first half performance or all results/tactics of late. Just reeks of desperation 

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Comments under that. Fair to say t happy clappers have evaporated ?

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It was definitely a goal. Hits side netting on way down, clearly see nettin move. Not wind that done that.

doesn’t excuse first half performance or all results/tactics of late. Just reeks of desperation 

For me it definitely wasn't over the line on the way down but might have been on the bounce back up before the keeper got a touch to it.