Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

No winners at Aberdeen 

No skill 

No passion

No workrate  

No coaching strategy. What the fuck do they  do in training nobody seems to be able to do any of the basic stuff 

The whole management is stale and the training requires a complete revamp. Time to bring in people who can and have professional proven abilities 

Mr Cormack this cannot continue, your general looks both defeated and deflated in his role.  

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12 minutes ago, reekie_dock said:

All it takes is for everyone to cancel season tickets and Dna and the cunt will be shown the door.

Unfortunately Aberdeen fans are shitebags and will carry on paying for the privilege oh watching this utter Guff 

Aberdeen fans cancel all season tickets, and get cormack to sign a manager who Will make Aberdeen great again.  Or are you like the present fake Who has no vision  gutless clueless and nothing left in the thing between your ears.  

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, reekie_dock said:

All it takes is for everyone to cancel season tickets and Dna and the cunt will be shown the door.

Unfortunately Aberdeen fans are shitebags and will carry on paying for the privilege oh watching this utter Guff 

I never thought I'd stoop to that level, as a true diehard happy clapper, but I'm sorely thinking about it.

I don't care about how the football looks and I don't think I ever really will. I care about results and this was the season, with three Scottish teams making group stage football, we needed to step up and get results.

I was there happy as larry when we were bottom of the league, which actually was more fun than 9th three seasons in a row, but it might be a step too far for me to stomach another club getting that group stage spot.

5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I never thought I'd stoop to that level, as a true diehard happy clapper, but I'm sorely thinking about it.

I don't care about how the football looks and I don't think I ever really will. I care about results and this was the season, with three Scottish teams making group stage football, we needed to step up and get results.

I was there happy as larry when we were bottom of the league, which actually was more fun than 9th three seasons in a row, but it might be a step too far for me to stomach another club getting that group stage spot.

To be honest I'm the opposite. When I first started watching us as a kid we played great attacking football. 

As an adult I'm bored out of my head watching this nonsense. Football is meant to be enjoyable. I don't want us to have to score first or know we won't win, as no danger we will score twice.

Something needs to change. 

17 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

This is the best chance Derek had in reaching the Europa League group stages, by finishing 2nd.

A competent Aberdeen team would be right up Celtics arse for that position, but unfortunately, we can't sort our shit out. 

Before when we finished 2nd it ultimately meant fuck all, just meant we didn't have to play another minnow in a qualifying round. Now, when it actually has something of proper value at the end of it, we're fading away into accepting our lot and  keeping the status quo. 

This is the first season McInnes has had to deal with actual adversity in football terms at this club, and he's showing his true worth as a manager. 

It is what it is though. Nothing is changing any time soon. 

I don't actually believe i'll need to withhold anything.

I am now certain McInnes will not be the manager on early bird season ticket deadline. 100%

I'm probably the first one to call this? It's happening. No shite about contract lengths, no shite about anything. He won't be manager when they ask me for my £700 or whatever it is.

16 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I don't actually believe i'll need to withhold anything.

I am now certain McInnes will not be the manager on early bird season ticket deadline. 100%

I'm probably the first one to call this? It's happening. No shite about contract lengths, no shite about anything. He won't be manager when they ask me for my £700 or whatever it is.

I agree although we were all saying the same this time last year, when we also seriously hit the skids, but some flu type thing got in the way, and Francis Rossi prevailed.

This time, he’s gone in the summer, tops. There is no management structural scenario or reason that would ensure he keeps his job. Cormack isn’t that daft.

Even a fecking half decent team would be in 2nd place right now.

Out now, Sheerin and Robson take over and then go and get Jim Goodwin in the summer.

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

I agree although we were all saying the same this time last year, when we also seriously hit the skids, but some flu type thing got in the way, and Francis Rossi prevailed.

This time, he’s gone in the summer, tops. There is no management structural scenario or reason that would ensure he keeps his job. Cormack isn’t that daft.

Out now, Sheerin and Robson take over and then go and get Jim Goodwin in the summer.

Why wait until then?  Get him in now and give him a few months to assess the squad and plan for next season

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

I certainly have never previously considered withholding any money. So no we were not all saying the same thing last year.

24 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

I get the impression that hun dmc knows this is the last throes of his reign, 

And I even wouldn't be surprised to see him leave of his own accord. 

If he did, and he admitted he had gone as far as he could, and it was time for change he would regain a bit of integrity. 

Not a chance he will, if he had any integrity he'd take responsibility of things and stop spouting shite all the time.

Should've walked away after the Ross County drubbing but as per he made excuses for everthing 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, reekie_dock said:

Thought about cancelling DNA after the Ross County shambles but decided against it. Last night was the last straw. Its getting cancelled. Never really thought it represented value for money but thought if it helps the club then I could ignore that. The money looks like its being completely wasted and we've seen no improvement in the on the field product. Not another penny until DM is gone.

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Fuck Jim Goodwin right in the pussy.

I'd rather eat a box of lit fireworks than have that clown anywhere near us regardless of how well he's doing there.

Goodwin is flavour of the month right now. As was Robinson when he started at Motherwell and Martindale will be until the end of the season.

1 minute ago, Donmacca said:

Goodwin is flavour of the month right now. As was Robinson when he started at Motherwell and Martindale will be until the end of the season.

Aye exactly. It’s time we looked past who is the current in form Scottish based coach and look to someone that’s suitable for our long term strategy and what we want to achieve.

Next season will be a big transition with the squad turnover so better we get the right long term person in and give him time.

Will history repeat itself?

Fergie managed East Stirling, St Mirren then Aberdeen.

Goodwin managed Alloa, close to Stirling, then St Mirren.

DM has to go if we drop to 5th within the next few weeks.

Goodwin most certainly must be considered should that be the case.

3 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

Aye exactly. It’s time we looked past who is the current in form Scottish based coach and look to someone that’s suitable for our long term strategy and what we want to achieve.

Next season will be a big transition with the squad turnover so better we get the right long term person in and give him time.

Seen David Wagner in the news again recently advising clubs (liverpool) on transfers. An appointment like him would be a shot in the arm for the club.