Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

9 hours ago, G31DON said:

Playing Hedges as a right wing back - to me - is bad management.  Giving Lewis the armband, is bad management.  Playing awful football with the third highest budget is bad management.  Being afraid of every team is bad management.  Having no strikers or defenders for next season is bad management.  Signing Curtis Main is bad management.  Paying Curtis MAin to go away is bad management.  Signing Tansey, Forester, fatty, Zola, Wylde etc is bad management.  Not living in the city that very handsomely rewards you is bad management.  Wearing a suit and tie when the huns turn up is SERVILE, PUTRID, OBSEQUIOUS Shitbaggery.

Best post the last day or so.  Should be minimum requirement to locate within reasonable distance.  Club should of learnt this with McNamara and other bawbags who stayed down south.

If we get rid of him. this must not happen again.

Id be looking at someone who has played top level, played under some good coaches and has just retired.  Something new and different.  Whoever comes in is going to be a gamble.  But something needs done asap.

9 hours ago, G31DON said:

Playing Hedges as a right wing back - to me - is bad management.  Giving Lewis the armband, is bad management.  Playing awful football with the third highest budget is bad management.  Being afraid of every team is bad management.  Having no strikers or defenders for next season is bad management.  Signing Curtis Main is bad management.  Paying Curtis MAin to go away is bad management.  Signing Tansey, Forester, fatty, Zola, Wylde etc is bad management.  Not living in the city that very handsomely rewards you is bad management.  Wearing a suit and tie when the huns turn up is SERVILE, PUTRID, OBSEQUIOUS Shitbaggery.

Gave you a -1 purely for your postcode.

23 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Best post the last day or so.  Should be minimum requirement to locate within reasonable distance.  Club should of learnt this with McNamara and other bawbags who stayed down south.

Id be looking at someone who has played top level, played under some good coaches and has just retired.  Something new and different.  Whoever comes in is going to be a gamble.  But something needs done asap.

Step forward Gianluigi Buffon.

Still playing. Fuck sake. Player manager then.

3 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

On a total tangent, again, saw a story in the the paper about the day we signed Jim McInally then Utd now Peterhead manager.  And then didnt.  No recollection of that at all.  Problem with his hair?

Hetherston was meant to go in exchange but failed a medical. 

47 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

I suggested Darren Fletcher about 6 months ago, but that’s long since gone now, as Solskjaer added him to the Man U coaching staff. 
I agree, we need someone with none of the McInnes indoctrinated, subservient pish.

McInnes comment post match midweek about “I thought Hibs would be challengers for THAT 3rd spot at the start of the season” says everything you need to know about his mindset & the mindset he instills in the players.

13 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

On a total tangent, again, saw a story in the the paper about the day we signed Jim McInally then Utd now Peterhead manager.  And then didnt.  No recollection of that at all.  Problem with his hair?

Aitken had hair that went from yellow to maroon on a regular Basis so he couldnt  judge anyone on hair

Without a root and branch review and change of our entire football operation I’m not sure anyone replacing McInnes will do much better in the medium term. The entire structure of our youth development, our scouting network, our whole ethos needs to change, changing the manager will undoubtedly benefit us in the short to medium term but with no proper strategy or identity I think we will be back to the place we are at just now with McInnes in a couple of years if not worse off.

10 hours ago, G31DON said:

I'd been sending that right to Cormack's inbox, if he hasn't figured it out for himself already!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, daytripping said:

Thinking about it I'm auld now, I'll hold the jackets.

Just console yourself with how many of the cunts sneaked in in 2008 only to get fucked over 2-0 by Diamond, Miller et al.  Funnily enough I youtubed that game randomly the other day.  Challenge by Novo on Duff.  Apparently according to Jim Duffy (hardly an unbiased commentator) the ref had no option but to send the wee raj off.  Yet Clancy on Wednesday night...

And more seriously, Im all for a hun purge but what's Duffy up to these days?  Great player in his day.  

10 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

I wonder if these pages are ever read by anyone at the club. I think there was something a few years ago when Maguire had a go at someone. I guess they are told to steer clear of it and other places like Facebook. The media and pundits must dip in from time to time to judge the mood. 

He had a go at me - his cupped ears celebration at Easter Road said to be aimed at me according to mutual friends. I got PM's from his mother in law and his bird when i wished a broken leg upon him. Then his best pal who i was mates with at the time was whinging to me about it. Stand by everything i ever said about the ballbag. 

12 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

He had a go at me - his cupped ears celebration at Easter Road said to be aimed at me according to mutual friends. I got PM's from his mother in law and his bird when i wished a broken leg upon him. Then his best pal who i was mates with at the time was whinging to me about it. Stand by everything i ever said about the ballbag. 

He was an absolute specimen 

12 hours ago, daytripping said:

Questions need asked why mediocre people were given such generous contracts, doesn't take Klopp to take the 3rd best funded team in Scotland to one trophy in 20 years and a 4th place finish. I honestly think I could do better for £30k a year and bonuses.

@Dons79 's wife wouldn't get out of bed for that.

11 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Things like crossing are all about repetition. Hours on the training pitch.

He'll have been spending too much time trying to ride birds with his socks on. Prick.

Hold on, is he wearing socks, or making the birds wear his socks?

11 hours ago, daytripping said:

What does OBSEQUIOUS mean? Every day is a school day.

Great word. 

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

Roll on a 2-0 defeat the morn then the search for the new manager can become official, move already being made, I imagine.

I never want us to lose, but if it meant McInnes getting binned then I’d happily take the hit v Hibs. Unfortunately I doubt he’s really 1 loss away from the sack.

Like someone said yesterday, it’s the hope that kills you. Hoping he’ll be sacked or hoping we’ll get better, when we’ll most likely just continue to mosey along achieving nothing.

23 minutes ago, minijc said:

Roll on a 2-0 defeat the morn then the search for the new manager can become official, move already being made, I imagine.

No matter how bad things got, I wouldn't want to wish a defeat on the team. What if the season went really badly and those points were needed to save us from relegation?

I question how much of a supporter you actually are.

3 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

No matter how bad things got, I wouldn't want to wish a defeat on the team. What if the season went really badly and those points were needed to save us from relegation?

I question how much of a supporter you actually are.

We've dropped 14 points to the bottom 6, another 3 against Hibs, our actual rivals is fuck all, especially if it yields change, anyways if he gets through this spell and is still manager, all the best to him but he'll be away in the summer regardless.