Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

I canna believe our team have publicly liked and commented on Wee Wrights photo. Any player in our club should know the rivalry and if they wish to wish him the best do it on whats app.  I mean fucks sake. We are just a bunch of soft touches. Next thing they will be scrapping on the pitch to swap shirts at the end of the game.

come on boys eh?

7 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Far too many hun sympathisers around the club, needs a total clear out. We're a shambles.

Yup, Derek has never liked any strong personalities, or players with balls.  Everyone is very nice, and toe the line.  When Hagi took that pathetic dive in the box a few weeks ago, we just strolled on with barely a flicker of an eyelash.  Players should have been in the referee and Hagi's face screaming blue murder like Willie Miller would have.  McInnes has been phoning it in for ages now, everyone knows it.

• Upvote 2
33 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Docherty shouldn't escape criticism, he's the main trainer, I've heard bad things from his training that I can't repeat on here but it's not just the boss.

We're reactive, we should be on the front foot not playing to counteract teams. 

Docherty looks hungover half the time

Regarding English’s piece, I’ve never got the impression that the BBC have the same love in with Derek that other  media outlets do - it’s moreso the Hun facing Sky and BT Sport that do so (be careful what you wish for. ??

Like him or not, English is good investigative journalist and he’s getting his info from somewhere on the board. Hopefully the equally well connected Dandy Richard Gordon quizzes him on the radio on Saturday afternoon 

39 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Decent article.

About time the MSM were shining a light on him.

Interesting comments he makes about “it’s brought enough of the board to the brink”

What does he know or what has he heard?

He's heard the same as us regarding Mcinnes' wage for a start...."seven figure fee" to pay him and Doc off

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He's heard the same as us regarding Mcinnes' wage for a start...."seven figure fee" to pay him and Doc off

Questions need asked why mediocre people were given such generous contracts, doesn't take Klopp to take the 3rd best funded team in Scotland to one trophy in 20 years and a 4th place finish. I honestly think I could do better for £30k a year and bonuses.

42 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Docherty shouldn't escape criticism, he's the main trainer, I've heard bad things from his training that I can't repeat on here but it's not just the boss.

We're reactive, we should be on the front foot not playing to counteract teams. 

Safe to say that our style of play was a big reason for Wright leaving.

43 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Cormack tried to sell a new exciting football brand, it hasn't been delivered, it's got worse. When it's obvious sales will fall people will talk.

We need to survive first off, without crowds next season we're going to struggle, with Derek in charge even more so, something has to give. In saying that he has time to turn it round, I don't think he's a bad manager, needs back to basics and to stop worrying about the other team.

He's done well to get us out the shits we were once in, he's not a bad manager, but he doesn't learn from his own mistakes, he is just a manager out of ideas and out his depth and hopefully out of time.
The piece on the beeb was pretty spot on.

1 minute ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

He's done well to get us out the shits we were once in, he's not a bad manager, but he doesn't learn from his own mistakes, he is just a manager out of ideas and out his depth and hopefully out of time.
The piece on the beeb was pretty spot on.

When he first came in we started doing all sorts of creative set plays that were obviously worked on in training during the week.  All that has disappeared, and we can't seem to hit a cross beyond the first man.  Manager has stopped trying, ergo the players have too.  If Derek can't be fucked why would the players, I can't see them getting a hard time for playing like shite.

• Upvote 1
Just now, G31DON said:

When he first came in we started doing all sorts of creative set plays that were obviously worked on in training during the week.  All that has disappeared, and we can't seem to hit a cross beyond the first man.  Manager has stopped trying, ergo the players have too.  If Derek can't be fucked why would the players, I can't see them getting a hard time for playing like shite.

If you look at it that way, can we then say he has become a bad manager?

3 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Good point. Think McGinn only beat the first man once with a cross on Tuesday night. If an experienced player cannot achieve such a skill, what the feck is getting instilled at Cormack Park on a daily basis ?

2 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

If you look at it that way, can we then say he has become a bad manager?

Playing Hedges as a right wing back - to me - is bad management.  Giving Lewis the armband, is bad management.  Playing awful football with the third highest budget is bad management.  Being afraid of every team is bad management.  Having no strikers or defenders for next season is bad management.  Signing Curtis Main is bad management.  Paying Curtis MAin to go away is bad management.  Signing Tansey, Forester, fatty, Zola, Wylde etc is bad management.  Not living in the city that very handsomely rewards you is bad management.  Wearing a suit and tie when the huns turn up is SERVILE, PUTRID, OBSEQUIOUS Shitbaggery.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Playing Hedges as a right wing back - to me - is bad management.  Giving Lewis the armband, is bad management.  Playing awful football with the third highest budget is bad management.  Being afraid of every team is bad management.  Having no strikers or defenders for next season is bad management.  Signing Curtis Main is bad management.  Paying Curtis MAin to go away is bad management.  Signing Tansey, Forester, fatty, Zola, Wylde etc is bad management.  Not living in the city that very handsomely rewards you is bad management.  Wearing a suit and tie when the huns turn up is SERVILE, PUTRID, OBSEQUIOUS Shitbaggery.

Agreed and well said.

3 minutes ago, G31DON said:

I think I love you.

3 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Good point. Think McGinn only beat the first man once with a cross on Tuesday night. If an experienced player cannot achieve such a skill, what the feck is getting instilled at Cormack Park on a daily basis ?

I made this point the other night. Its not a lack of training which resulted in McGinn failing to deliver simple deadballs. Hes a fucking moron and his head clearly isnt on the game and hasnt been for a while. Sloppy, not giving a fuck, zero care or attention is what was to blame. Aye you could argue DM is responsible for this. Im not having that in mcginns case. Hes meant to be one if the older heads in the team and comes on at 0-2 to try and get us going yet he repeatedly fails to beat the first man with his deadballs. Get him to fuck. 

5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

I made this point the other night. Its not a lack of training which resulted in McGinn failing to deliver simple deadballs. Hes a fucking moron and his head clearly isnt on the game and hasnt been for a while. Sloppy, not giving a fuck, zero care or attention is what was to blame. Aye you could argue DM is responsible for this. Im not having that in mcginns case. Hes meant to be one if the older heads in the team and comes on at 0-2 to try and get us going yet he repeatedly fails to beat the first man with his deadballs. Get him to fuck. 

Things like crossing are all about repetition. Hours on the training pitch.

He'll have been spending too much time trying to ride birds with his socks on. Prick.

11 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Things like crossing are all about repetition. Hours on the training pitch.

He'll have been spending too much time trying to ride birds with his socks on. Prick.

Absolutely.  The cunts finish up at 1pm.  Pro rata they are getting at least double their weekly wage.  Discipline has gone, any half way decent player can fire in a cross.

22 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Spot on and that's just the tip of the iceberg.