"Jet" signs

3 minutes ago, Watson Oh The Bar! Scanlon Yes! said:

For an explanation, there's a bit of a queue on that one.

My view is he's good at:-

booking hotels for Euro runs

half decent on HR matters

proficient at cutting and pasting strategy documents from other clubs and churning them through Google Translate. 

Great at Football Manager and spotting talent on there.

And most importantly, would class at saying YES to his boss.

?

1 hour ago, Watson Oh The Bar! Scanlon Yes! said:

In the interest of balance though, and despite my negative soundbites,  apparently he's a sound lad who does a power of work and grafting for the club most of us love.

Maybe a good lad, plunked into the wrong role.

Aye probably good at the football administration side. 

It's the lack of football experience at a high level at the club that is the concern. We've got Broon there in an advisory role but he's likely to be a tad out of touch these days 

22 hours ago, Watson Oh The Bar! Scanlon Yes! said:

In the interest of balance though, and despite my negative soundbites,  apparently he's a sound lad who does a power of work and grafting for the club most of us love.

Im sure his 6 figure salary makes up for it. Promoted well beyond his pay grade!

On 1/29/2022 at 9:04 AM, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Need it explained to me what this guys role actually is in football terms. Is he doing deals? How the fuck is he qualified to do it?

Read this comment out of context and thought you were still talking about JET... I'm not sure what his role is in football terms, and also not sure if he's doing "deals" around the club. I think the main role he's had has been as some kind of novelty signing to model the kit for a lot of our advertising campaigns - sort of like a glorified mascot.

41 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Read this comment out of context and thought you were still talking about JET... I'm not sure what his role is in football terms, and also not sure if he's doing "deals" around the club. I think the main role he's had has been as some kind of novelty signing to model the kit for a lot of our advertising campaigns - sort of like a glorified mascot.

Can we loan him out to a fashion agency for the remainder of the season?

On 1/29/2022 at 10:37 AM, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye probably good at the football administration side. 

It's the lack of football experience at a high level at the club that is the concern. We've got Broon there in an advisory role but he's likely to be a tad out of touch these days 

Just by 20 years or so

He should’ve been told to leave the minute he was toasting that leech the Queen, sharing the loving cup, with those masonic bastards at Ibrox 

It really is a laughable sight, watching them do it. 

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...