What you doing today?

Just now, Beachend Bootboy said:

Could o' been an option but I think I got aff luck wi crabs as my mate got the clap aff her a week or so before.  They'd been treated. I was pished and didna' give a fuck wis shittin' masel for a while aifter tho.  Thankfully crabs wiz my lot.  Fuckin' bastard ti get rid o' tho.

Never had the old crabs. Can you not just Veet all the hair off and wash them away?

Had a couple calls off the Wollmanhill sex clinic wifie back in the day though to say a conquest had tested positive for the clap and had named me as a recent partner.

5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Ha ha.  I'm a Kincorth loon.  I probably kicked fuck oot o' you and yer mates.  Or it could o' been the ither wy aboot?.  Fit schools wiz yeh at?

Not one single chance I got a hiding. I’m a fast runner!

I was there with the stabbing if you are my age group.

Just now, Don Fonte said:

Never had the old crabs. Can you not just Veet all the hair off and wash them away?

Shavin' yer pubes at 17 back then wiz jist aboot the maist embarrassin' thing.  Too feert ti ging ti the chemist.

I ended up shavin' tho aifter a cuple o' week o' tryin' all sorts.  Fuckin shampoo, soap even Vim and Ajax.  Fuck all worked.  Aye a mixture o shavin', methelated spirit and petrol eventually did the trick.  I kid you not.  Funny lookin' back but I thought my world had ended at the time.

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Shavin' yer pubes at 17 back then wiz jist aboot the maist embarrassin' thing.  Too feert ti ging ti the chemist.

I ended up shavin' tho aifter a cuple o' week o' tryin' all sorts.  Fuckin shampoo, soap even Vim and Ajax.  Fuck all worked.  Aye a mixture o shavin', methelated spirit and petrol eventually did the trick.  I kid you not.  Funny lookin' back but I thought my world had ended at the time.

Fucking hell min. Sounds like torture.

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

Not sure. 95 maybe. KS and BM were the hard louns in Kincorth at the time.

Ah, well after my time.  Dinna recognise the initials KS and BM. 

There was a Keith Stewart fae Kincorth who was a right hard bastard, karate kung-fu fucker.  Used to ging ti the fitba wi him but he was long oot o' the toon by that time.  He's aulder than me even tho.

19 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

u pair daft enuf tae hink that dweeb waster wis in a band? ez a loner thit shat ez breeks it ez weddin ffs..ez daein quotes fae brent agen zzzzz

Aye haha - summat certainly doesnae add up 

Useless cunt

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

No not him and I won’t name on here but I think the culprit died of an overdose.

Fucking shite. Absolute moment of madness. One dead and one in jail.

Nah, I dinna ken fit stabbin' yeh mean.  The only Kincorth loon I remember bein' murdered wiz at or near the auld Victoria Hoose dosser in west North Street and that wiz a lad I wiz at scool wi.  Canna mind fan that wiz tho. 

You could PM/DM me tho.

Just looked it up, that murder wiz in 1990.  So, different time.

Guest milne_afc
4 hours ago, Fridge said:

Not sure. 95 maybe. KS and BM were the hard louns in Kincorth at the time.

Couple of homos

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

He's not bad, got a great voice. I'm pretty certain you'll hate him though.

I liked some of the early stuff but bit too radio2 after that. Im not a big country fan anyway. My redneck pals the big fan. Im just going to get fucked up for 2 days and escape the family.