What you doing today?

Immersion is the best way to do it. Even then it takes years to pick up on the nuances of language and regional dialects.

While eh am completely fluent in the Bergen version of Norwegian, eh never attained the ultimate level - Respect from trades folk . 

In theory only a white man can attain this, but don’t think it’s ever been achieved.

43 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Absolutely no point in learning another language imo. Most youngsters everywhere can speak English and your phone can translate things if you’re really stuck. 

If you enjoy it and want to spend a decent amount of time in a certain country/region then maybe but for a holiday fuck that. 

Probably some truth in that. I do it because I want to GTF outta here, eventually.

13 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Immersion is the best way to do it. Even then it takes years to pick up on the nuances of language and regional dialects.

priceless advice from a well travelled and successful individual.

take note @parky for you upcoming holibob in beniform

32 minutes ago, SpoonMan said:

Palmeiras v Santos about to kick off.

The kid Endrick starts for Palmeiras and that fucking goblin Morelos will start for Santos.  🙌

Sunday football vibes.  🇧🇷😘

@Parklife

Don't think that's televised over here. I even had to watch Boca Vs River last week on some Turkish channel on my iptv. 

Hopefully Morelos gets a career ending injury. 

• Thanks 2