Calvin Ramsay

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

First of all, wow

Wow to that reply

If you advertised your house properly and after a normal amount of time the highest offer you got was 50k then, yes, that's what it's worth

Want to try again?

Houses sold by assessed value.

All depends who is assessing them to a degree also.

Ramsays stats are there for all to see & Bolognas ‘assessment’ is way of the mark/market value clearly as they’ve been told to fk off. 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think that's a flawed argument. 

Comparing Tierney and Robertson with Patterson to arrive at a value for Hickey and Ramsay? 

I didn’t. I compared them as both pairs of players are on similar paths & the younger pair at RB will very likely both be competing directly for Scotland in similar ways to the older pair & could also both very likely end up in same team as both could do better in more advanced position whilst other plays at RB.

The Hickey will find it harder to get in Scotland side with the 2 that are ahead of him.

Hickey may well be worth a lot more that he was (I do not know as haven’t kept updated on him or seen him play since Hearts) but I certainly do not believe he is worth £12m more than Ramsay & it is an insult from Bologna to suggest such. Especially if you take Ramsay’s stats into account 

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

I didn’t. I compared them as both pairs of players are on similar paths & the younger pair at RB will very likely both be competing directly for Scotland in similar ways to the older pair & could also both very likely end up in same team as both could do better in more advanced position whilst other plays at RB.

The Hickey will find it harder to get in Scotland side with the 2 that are ahead of him.

Hickey may well be worth a lot more that he was (I do not know as haven’t kept updated on him or seen him play since Hearts) but I certainly do not believe he is worth £12m more than Ramsay & it is an insult from Bologna to suggest such. Especially if you take Ramsay’s stats into account 

The number of players ahead of someone at international level isn't really an accurate bearing of their value though. 

You could have 2 world class players ahead of you or two duffers. 

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Uh-huh

Its the first offer, nobody offers their max first time

Depends how much interest in it & how much you want the house. 
If you really want it & are worried you won’t get it because a lot of others want it. You offer the asking price at very least (to have any chance) & most likely won’t even get it for that 

The number of players ahead of someone at international level isn't really an accurate bearing of their value though. 

You could have 2 world class players ahead of you or two duffers. 

I didn’t say that or mean that at least. Just that the international caps does help in terms of value in most cases. 

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Erm

Try rereading what I said

31 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Erm, uh-huh 

As I've tried to explain to you already, whatever price is the max someone offers IS the market value 

Tried reading it not sure it’s English “whatever price is the max someone offers” 

explain that one to me 

do you mean

whatever is the max someone offers is what he’s worth 

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Stinking again, maybe we should take that 3.3m

Probably not as stinking as your Glaswegian breath you minky hun cunt 

No surprise the atmosphere from the away end is crap tonight with plebs like you sitting on your hands 

Hope your pie burns your throat 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Probably not as stinking as your Glaswegian breath you minky hun cunt 

No surprise the atmosphere from the away end is crap tonight with plebs like you sitting on your hands 

Hope your pie burns your throat 

I'm sitting with redtv commentary on headphones, genuinely on the constant watch incase someone from here recognises me

It's not fun

17 hours ago, Millertime said:

I'm rarely wrong about players

We should have taken the 3.3m, as now the offer will be 2.3

The Rodney trotter lookalike is not anywhere near as good (yet) as people think 

FFS, he made a mistake by not busting a gut to get out to close the guy done. He’ll learn from that. 
I don’t watch Rangers games, did Patterson ever make a mistake in any of the few games he played for ‘Rangers?

The thing we've all got to remember is Ramsey is still a very raw talent and he's going to make mistakes along the way. More senior pros than him still make them.

Yes he lost his man against the hun giving Kent too much time to cross for the goal and again yesterday leaving the boy Ronan to pick his spot. But hopefully he learns from these errors and uses it to become the player we all think he can be.

Keep it simple, cut out the fancy shit and focus on becoming as good defensively as he is going forward. He would benefit from staying here and getting regular football not rotting in some EPL u23 squad.

8 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

The thing we've all got to remember is Ramsey is still a very raw talent and he's going to make mistakes along the way. More senior pros than him still make them.

Yes he lost his man against the hun giving Kent too much time to cross for the goal and again yesterday leaving the boy Ronan to pick his spot. But hopefully he learns from these errors and uses it to become the player we all think he can be.

Keep it simple, cut out the fancy shit and focus on becoming as good defensively as he is going forward. He would benefit from staying here and getting regular football not rotting in some EPL u23 squad.

The thing is, one of the basics of a full back, from when you first start playing 11 a sides as a boy, is “stop the cross”.

A player with football intelligence & game nous should know that whether you’re 18, 28 or 38.

It’s basics IMO. 

Maybe we should play the lad as a winger. 

It's not like we don't need one. 

Ramsay on one wing and the young Colombian on the other?

I agree. Saves his legs & improves on quality in attacking play. 
Looked last night that Glass had him coming inside a lot more than usual also. 
He had both FB’s doing so & it ruins game quality IMO