Aberdeen 2 - 1 Breidablik (5 - 3)

7 minutes ago, RUL said:

Think sales were slower than they expected. Prices are bit steep. 

Looks like red shed will be a sell out this morning. Looks like they'll have no bother selling out Merkland, Main, RDL and normal South. Only question will be RDS Upper and Away section.

24 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

They said last night sales were over 8000 and they had covered all ST holders. I picked up 2 in Section T. 

Yeah but season ticket holders could buy for mates too. 

Sold over 2, 000 this morning I think. Merkland middle of South pretty much sold out. Atmosphere is going to be electric. 

4 minutes ago, RUL said:

Yeah but season ticket holders could buy for mates too. 

Sold over 2, 000 this morning I think. Merkland middle of South pretty much sold out. Atmosphere is going to be electric. 

Yeah im section T and there was only 37 tickets left in that section. So it does look like south will be sold out along with MKL.

32 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Looks like red shed will be a sell out this morning. Looks like they'll have no bother selling out Merkland, Main, RDL and normal South. Only question will be RDS Upper and Away section.

Are the club not doing the RDS as a social-distancing stand, for those who are feeling more vunverable and want some form of distancing?

1 minute ago, redstrummer said:

purchased a season ticket yesterday so all good . Now want to take a mate to the game on Thursday , he lives in Spain and is only here visiting . Can he go without a dons i.d ? trying to call the ticket office but not getting through 

Name on ticket must match photo i.d , I know that much 

Needs a Dons ID and it needs to be linked to your account. Set him up with one.

30 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Are the club not doing the RDS as a social-distancing stand, for those who are feeling more vunverable and want some form of distancing?

Don't think it's an entire stand. It's a section. The wings of the beach end upper I suspect? 

16 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

£32 quid for a ticket, what a joke. £34 in other sections as well.

£34 for a game of football in Scotland is an embarrassment. 

It looks like its not making a lick of difference. If folk want to go to the first proper game since March 2020 they are going regardless of a fiver here and there.

2 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Steep rise from 2019 season. I get Covid has affected finances, but it's also affected a lot of the supporters financially as well. 

Basic supply and demand. Probably only this game and maybe Ross County will be so steep, because they know the novelty factor is there and folk will pay it. 

5 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Basic supply and demand. Probably only this game and maybe Ross County will be so steep, because they know the novelty factor is there and folk will pay it. 

Ross County - Novelty

I doubt it.

They should be trying to encourage fans back at a reasonable cost at first.

10 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Hopefully. We're riding on a bit of a positive wave at the moment. I can't see us selling out vs Ross County at the beginning of next year if performances dip, and people will have been into a few games and the novelty has worn off a bit. 

Could you imagine paying £34 to watch Aberdeen the last 2 seasons? Even some of the wins were brutal to watch. 

1 minute ago, StandFree1982 said:

Probably not a lot more. There's parts of the main stand closed and there will be a "socially distanced" area, which will also reduce the capacity down a bit. 

Exactly. Makes business sense to keep the price higher while the demand is there. Just thinking as a business would think. Once we get back to normal and everybody has been back a couple of times Im sure normal service will resume.