Aberdeen 2 - 1 Breidablik (5 - 3)

11 minutes ago, RUL said:

Maybe unpopular but imo we were outplayed first 45. 

Breidabilk are a decent football side, quite technical. 

Second half we nullified them mostly but they are dangerous opposition. The positive is they make mistakes, which means it's likely we will score but we need to dominate the ball more this week. 

I suspect we will go 

Lewis 

mccrorie Gallagher Considine 

Ramsay brown ferguson hayes

Hedges ramirez jet 

If we need to dominate the ball then surely McGeouch plays? That’s literally what he does and he’s one of the only players in the team capable of it. 

36 minutes ago, RUL said:

Second half we nullified them mostly but they are dangerous opposition. The positive is they make mistakes, which means it's likely we will score but we need to dominate the ball more this week. 

I suspect we will go 

Lewis 

mccrorie Gallagher Considine 

Ramsay brown ferguson hayes

Hedges ramirez jet 

No McKenzie? 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Only 11,000 tickets sold.

Poor.

But the club have misread the room with their pricing.

£20 for season tickets holders & £25 max elsewhere & we’d be up at 15-16k by now.

Would have been close to or near a sell out if they'd not put a ridiculous price on it, I know several people who have said fuck that when they went to buy tickets, person who decided that level for a conference league qualifier needs shown the door.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, RUL said:

They were tidy enough when they had the ball, but I didn’t think they had much substance to their play.

Any decent defence wouldn’t struggle keeping them out. It’s just a pity our defence has looked anything but decent so far.

2 hours ago, DieHardDon said:

Oskar Hrafn Thorvaldsson: My Breidablik side can knock Aberdeen out at Pittodrie"

This needs to be pinned up in the changing room. Not as bad as the comments about how Aberdeen didn't go there to play football after the first leg. Hope we absolutely steamroll them now.

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Pretty much what you'd expect any manager to say

Unless your manager is Derek McInnes. 

Finally got tickets the new system was a bit problematic with non linking of accounts etc but it’s done now 

RDS upper 

I think we will see them off but require a committed performance 

I can just imagine if derek was still here then a safety first approach would have been authorised 

I hope Steven glass sticks to his style so far and we have a go at them , it’s easier to defend and less risky and it a mistake is made up the pitch than close to our own penalty area 

now do we start with jet or and I’m surprised to say it McLennan, he did appear to give them issues when he was on , more pace and better pressing 

my team for Thursday 

woods

Ramsay, Gallagher ,consi, mckenzie 

ferguson brown mcgeoch 

Hedges, McLennan 

ramirez

1 minute ago, Redtaz2 said:

Finally got tickets the new system was a bit problematic with non linking of accounts etc but it’s done now 

RDS upper 

I think we will see them off but require a committed performance 

I can just imagine if derek was still here then a safety first approach would have been authorised 

I hope Steven glass sticks to his style so far and we have a go at them , it’s easier to defend and less risky and it a mistake is made up the pitch than close to our own penalty area 

now do we start with jet or and I’m surprised to say it McLennan, he did appear to give them issues when he was on , more pace and better pressing 

my team for Thursday 

woods

Ramsay, Gallagher ,consi, mckenzie 

ferguson brown mcgeoch 

Hedges, McLennan 

ramirez

Not the game to make that change surely?

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Only 11,000 tickets sold.

Poor.

But the club have misread the room with their pricing.

£20 for season tickets holders & £25 max elsewhere & we’d be up at 15-16k by now.

Totally agree. With the number of matches in August you would have thought the club would have not gone above £20.

If it's £27, £29, £32 and £34 for a 3rd qualifying round match then you can only assume it will be even more expensive for the next round (should we avoid messing up on Thursday).

10 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Totally agree. With the number of matches in August you would have thought the club would have not gone above £20.

If it's £27, £29, £32 and £34 for a 3rd qualifying round match then you can only assume it will be even more expensive for the next round (should we avoid messing up on Thursday).

Do the prices go up for each round in qualifiers? Hard to say as we’ve never reached further than this

9 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

He's been fine so far this season min. 

1 (possible) error in 5 games is no reason to shit the bed especially in a european knock out game. 

Not shitting the bed or being” mental”  just think he’s not playing to his capabilities , if it was an outfield player then there would be a few clamouring for a change 

I would love him to have a great game  and return to form but hope that he doesn’t need to on Thursday