Proposed new stadium, by Aberdeen beach

8 hours ago, G31DON said:

Surely the council would let them build on Pittodrie Street to extend the main stand. It's not like it's a main though fare. Might have to buy up some of the houses closest to the ground first. 

Exactly. The lie that Pittodrie cannot be expanded has been well peddled & everyone has bought into.

Repeat a lie often enough & it becomes a believable ‘fact’ 

Id like to see the club saying they are shifting concentration back onto Kingsford. I know its not ideal for people within the city but part of me just wants it in Kingsford now to get it up the council. Im also not convinced a decent % of people who attend from city wouldn't still attend a few miles outside the city. Along as the team is doing well people will go. Death of club seems a little over the top in my opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Dildo 2
26 minutes ago, slippers said:

Id like to see the club saying they are shifting concentration back onto Kingsford. I know its not ideal for people within the city but part of me just wants it in Kingsford now to get it up the council. Im also not convinced a decent % of people who attend from city wouldn't still attend a few miles outside the city. Along as the team is doing well people will go. Death of club seems a little over the top in my opinion. 

Correct, the only deaths will be to the golf clubs who make their money on match days. If the club is doing well the fans will go wherever. 

• Like 1
  • Dildo 2
5 minutes ago, Gooby1983 said:

Correct, the only deaths will be to the golf clubs who make their money on match days. If the club is doing well the fans will go wherever. 

The golf clubs had their chance to stay independent of each other yet share the same clubhouse, on the site of the The Broadhill Bar, until internal politics got in the way. Yet they must have known this day was coming

2 hours ago, slippers said:

It's quite acceptable for folk outwith the city to have to travel in to pittodrie , but not for toonsers to travel outwith the city , 

Fuck them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Dildo 2
1 hour ago, Robin Askwith said:

The majority of folk that whinge about having to travel a few miles outside the city on match day to Kingsford will be the diehards who have no problem trailing down to Glasgow, Motherwell, Kilmarnock etc every 2nd week.

Fuck Aberdeen Council and get going with building it out at Westhill.

Bet its not them 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

It's quite acceptable for folk outwith the city to have to travel in to pittodrie , but not for toonsers to travel outwith the city , 

Fuck them

Plenty tcheuchter clubs for you mealer cunts to support 👋🏻 

Aberdeen FC - the clues in the name 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1