January 2022 transfer window

That paper thin bench last night was ridiculous for a club like Aberdeen. One striker in the whole squad, no left backs other than Mckenzie who had around zero starts before this season, no pace ANYWHERE in the team,  no wingers, McGeouch unable to get in the pitch for some reason,  the whole squad is an absolute mess. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
6 hours ago, G31DON said:

That paper thin bench last night was ridiculous for a club like Aberdeen. One striker in the whole squad, no left backs other than Mckenzie who had around zero starts before this season, no pace ANYWHERE in the team,  no wingers, McGeouch unable to get in the pitch for some reason,  the whole squad is an absolute mess. 

It's hard to disagree with any of that pal, complete shambles of a squad and Dave Cormack and his mate Glass are 100% responsible Cormack needs to come down of his self indulging look at me mega ego trip and make the changes now or step down himself and fk off and take all his mates with him. 

12 hours ago, G31DON said:

I find it hard to believe that mcgeough is being left out for a loanee.

41 minutes ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

I find it hard to believe that mcgeough is being left out for a loanee.

I find it hard to believe that 2 years on from his signing people are still spelling his name "McGeough" 

Especially where someone has spelt it correctly in something they are quoting directly above   :clangers2:

43 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I find it hard to believe that 2 years on from his signing people are still spelling his name "McGeough" 

Especially where someone has spelt it correctly in something they are quoting directly above   :clangers2:

Ah you noticed my deliberate misspelling ?

6 minutes ago, Glass half full said:

The Tim’s signed the boy O Riley from MKDons. Looked a decent find last night.

Aye don’t get me wrong there will be the odd player in England that turns out to be half decent, but for years our focus has purely been on targeting and signing these types from the Pub leagues down there 

signing players from USA and Holland has been refreshing . I’d like to see a sprinkling of Poles and Czech’s next

1 hour ago, minijc said:

I see his contract is up in the summer so it would make sense to try get a deal done now, sure County would take some money and a player.

Cormack should be all over the signing of Charles-Cook  proven in the league, sell on value, only 24 i think. If we could get him in and improve him (and us as a whole) he could make us a bit of cash further down the line. Get it done Data Dave.