Ukraine

Ke1t

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

There's a reason I've not been on here of late. Brown babies. Just couldn't take it any longer, was never a thing in my day, something had to be done before they take over, there's just too many manc and scouse drug dealers in Aberdeen spreading the seed. I think it's sorted now, I pray it is anyway.

Welcome back bro..?....good to see...?

I'll bell/msg you thru the week??

Still don’t believe there’s going to be a war 

The main news agencies here are putting out some wild articles this morning passing off speculation and opinion as fact. They should be held accountable for their actions

had a chuckle last night at the bbc wanting Russia today removed from British tv 

the purveyors of good taste since they stopped endorsing peadophillia

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You'd think so.

Shevchenko and the boys will be too busy jamming bayonets in to filthy Russki bellies.

They may send a woman's expatriate team instead - who will beat us.

Nah, I’d expect us to sneak through against the expat’s. 5-4 on pens with Vlads ex wife to put the crucial pen over the bar

1 minute ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Watching it live on YouTube.

The BBC journo in Kiev talking to the camera spraffing away and the sirens start blaring...

Brother clearly shiting himself and stops to pause for a second then carries on talking, like a boss.

Colleague in London - are you happy to continue talking or do you want to leave?

Keeps talking.

#ledge 

Hes no Katie Adie...... Lovely lady.