Ukraine

Ke1t

If Ùkraine can put a team to the Invictus games , surely they could have mustered up a football team to play us in the qualifier at Hampden ? Bet most of their regular team are still living in their villas all over Western Europe and playing regularly or have fucked off out of there to stay in their pals villas. 

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not read yet but given the author, I don't hold out much hope. 

A proven mentalist. 

I don't agree with all your assessments parkie, but here you're on the money. I'm not going to bother reading it, you read it and tell everyone how right we are.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Same guy that had all that business about the Salmond case. 

57 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Gluepot.  

I got about 3 paragraphs in. 

No tits. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

He is. Will read it tomorrow and assess then if he's just being Craig Murray. 

Same boy he has a pretty impressive CV regardless of that shite. 

5 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Bojo’s going to get us all nuked, whilst trying to save his bacon 

Get an air rifle, a tent, and a bottle of bleach, then head out to the forests around Balmoral, you'll be fine. 

And remember, you can drink your own pish for a limited time during an emergency. 

:thumbup1:

32 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Not just during an emergency ?

True that.

Just remember, should you get caught, insist it was an emergency. 

Unless you're in Germany or at Madonna's hoose, then it's considered normal. 

28 minutes ago, Poodler said:

B2-DD911-D-7-E6-C-45-E5-A7-A0-712-A61297

??????? DOUBLE BOGEYMAN

Shit is insane. I genuinely feel sorry for Americans. Trapped in their own ideological prisons that they determine to be the height of freedom, whatever that means. 

If they weren't so pacified with Fox News, CNN, and constant nationalist propaganda they'd have overthrown a president by now. 

Biden also happy to bring up Putins probable war crimes, but fails to acknowledge/hopes people don't notice (they won't, they are ill informed) the incarceration of Julian Assange, currently being held for revealing American war crimes in the Middle East. Biden has been asked to repeal this ridiculousness, but has said no. 

I don't know a nation where people eat so much shit (metaphorically and literally) on a daily basis, and just take it, no questions asked. 

People changing their bios on Facebook etc from 'protect the NHS' to Ukrainian flags and shit, it's a joke. They don't know how the world works. 

They have a storybook narrative fed to them by our media around it. To many people it really is as simple as, Putin= bad but Boris/Joe=Good. 

It's frustrating as fuck to watch people in real time show immense amounts of empathy and show that they do have a capacity for understanding, with regards to the Ukrainian refugees. When people were fleeing countries we helped bomb to bits it was all "too many of em" or "they could've stayed in another country in Europe." 

I hope the Ukrainians can reclaim their land and beat the cunts, though. 

• Upvote 2
30 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Shit is insane. I genuinely feel sorry for Americans. Trapped in their own ideological prisons that they determine to be the height of freedom, whatever that means. 

If they weren't so pacified with Fox News, CNN, and constant nationalist propaganda they'd have overthrown a president by now. 

Biden also happy to bring up Putins probable war crimes, but fails to acknowledge/hopes people don't notice (they won't, they are ill informed) the incarceration of Julian Assange, currently being held for revealing American war crimes in the Middle East. Biden has been asked to repeal this ridiculousness, but has said no. 

I don't know a nation where people eat so much shit (metaphorically and literally) on a daily basis, and just take it, no questions asked. 

People changing their bios on Facebook etc from 'protect the NHS' to Ukrainian flags and shit, it's a joke. They don't know how the world works. 

They have a storybook narrative fed to them by our media around it. To many people it really is as simple as, Putin= bad but Boris/Joe=Good. 

It's frustrating as fuck to watch people in real time show immense amounts of empathy and show that they do have a capacity for understanding, with regards to the Ukrainian refugees. When people were fleeing countries we helped bomb to bits it was all "too many of em" or "they could've stayed in another country in Europe." 

I hope the Ukrainians can reclaim their land and beat the cunts, though. 

People are cunts or idiots and normally both. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

People are cunts or idiots and normally both. 

Most people IMO are too fucked or wrapped up in their own wee bubbles to truly notice. We rely on the media we consume being honest, without agenda and without paid for journos. 

We look at Russia as this horrible dictatorship, and to an extent, it is, but our versions of democracy could be so much better. 

People genuinely do just go along with the current thing. There's a sliding scale of ethnicity when it comes to who they feel sorry for and who they don't. Because it's happened in Europe it's a tragedy, but if it happens in the ME or Asia or wherever, it's viewed as this inevitable happening that nobody can do anything about. 

I don't watch the news but when I'm at work the TV shows BBC all day every day and it's just wall to fucking wall speculation. Many stories aren't confirmed, just pure speculation with no context or anything. 

As I'm getting older I feel like saving my pennies and getting a wee farmhouse and just shutting the world off. I'm only 26 but I can literally see the generational cycles of all this nonsense. There's always something. 

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

I thought you’d fucked off to help the Russians march into Kiev, Consi.

Fuck that ‘living off the grid ‘ nonsense btw

Hahaha. Fuck the Russians. I'm all for the Ukrainian people here. 

The living off the grid stuff is a fantasy born out of frustration. I do wish to turn off certain aspects of life though. But, I guess you can't control everything. 

Id be a shite farmer! 

Just now, BrianFaePerth said:

Fuckin hell consi, those are decent posts. Couldn’t agree more.

People like Kelt are the problem, campaigning for senile old child touchers (Biden, not Dad)

If I were American and Biden was the democratic candidate, I'd vote for him, purely because he might do more to change the material conditions of people in the country. So far, he hasn't, and probably won't. 

The best democracy in the world though, where you get to pick a party that acts on the interests of sinister corporations, or another party that also acts on the interests of other corporations, but they'll pander a bit more to social freedoms that they aren't serious about. 

How anyone actually analyses it and take it 100% serious is beyond me. Be the easiest living ever, to be a political commentator in America. 

On 3/16/2022 at 6:38 AM, manboobs109 said:

I wonder what Consi's take on it is? He was very pro Russian but the woke take on it is  pro Ukraine and yet yer Corbyn/Stop the War lot like to blame the Yanks. Neither Army or Government is very diverse, it won't be easy for him to pick a side so it'll be the tories fault I reckon.

Don't think I was that far off with this.

• Haha 3
42 minutes ago, CCB III said:

If I were American and Biden was the democratic candidate, I'd vote for him, purely because he might do more to change the material conditions of people in the country. So far, he hasn't, and probably won't. 

The best democracy in the world though, where you get to pick a party that acts on the interests of sinister corporations, or another party that also acts on the interests of other corporations, but they'll pander a bit more to social freedoms that they aren't serious about. 

How anyone actually analyses it and take it 100% serious is beyond me. Be the easiest living ever, to be a political commentator in America. 

D4-FD9422-827-A-4328-841-C-5275-F4-C44-Crestaurants near monkey junction

10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Don't think I was that far off with this.

I was never pro Russian. I simply said that Russia/China etc aren't always reported on accurately. I also said the achievements of the USSR were often downplayed for capitalist propaganda. 

NATOs (America's) involvement can't be overlooked, especially when you consider the promises made upon the disbandment of the Warsaw Pact. That doesn't excuse Putin being a weasel, ferret faced war mongering piece of garbage. I hope he gets his comeuppance. My question would simply be; imagine all the major Asian nations, so, China, Japan, SK, NK etc etc entered a military pact across the pacific. What reaction do you think America would have? 

I dunno if the 'woke' take is pro Ukraine. That's the sensible take. The people of Ukraine have the right to fight off invaders, and determine their own country. I'd say that for any nation on Earth. I don't believe that to be woke. I don't buy Putins claims of Denazification either, even though there clearly are white supremacist militias in particular regions. That's not to say Ukraine has a Nazi problem. 

Regarding the comment on the Tories, you can't say it's their fault, obviously, but what you can say is that it's hard to take them serious on their stance re Russia's clear disregard for peace/human rights when they regularly take donations/party with Kremlin associates or indeed, people directly involved with the Kremlin. These people help fund the weapons being used against innocent Ukrainians etc. 

Boris walking around Kiev for a photo opportunity and for Zelensky to blow smoke up his/UK arse out of desperation was laughable. For bojo, not Zelensky. 

Theres a complex serious of events that have led to the point of invasion. American media and western media at large would have you believing Putin rolled out of bed one day and decided to do it on a whim, cause he's evil. 

What's your take on it Moobs?

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

I was never pro Russian. I simply said that Russia/China etc aren't always reported on accurately. I also said the achievements of the USSR were often downplayed for capitalist propaganda. 

NATOs (America's) involvement can't be overlooked, especially when you consider the promises made upon the disbandment of the Warsaw Pact. That doesn't excuse Putin being a weasel, ferret faced war mongering piece of garbage. I hope he gets his comeuppance. My question would simply be; imagine all the major Asian nations, so, China, Japan, SK, NK etc etc entered a military pact across the pacific. What reaction do you think America would have? 

I dunno if the 'woke' take is pro Ukraine. That's the sensible take. The people of Ukraine have the right to fight off invaders, and determine their own country. I'd say that for any nation on Earth. I don't believe that to be woke. I don't buy Putins claims of Denazification either, even though there clearly are white supremacist militias in particular regions. That's not to say Ukraine has a Nazi problem. 

Regarding the comment on the Tories, you can't say it's their fault, obviously, but what you can say is that it's hard to take them serious on their stance re Russia's clear disregard for peace/human rights when they regularly take donations/party with Kremlin associates or indeed, people directly involved with the Kremlin. These people help fund the weapons being used against innocent Ukrainians etc. 

Boris walking around Kiev for a photo opportunity and for Zelensky to blow smoke up his/UK arse out of desperation was laughable. For bojo, not Zelensky. 

Theres a complex serious of events that have led to the point of invasion. American media and western media at large would have you believing Putin rolled out of bed one day and decided to do it on a whim, cause he's evil. 

What's your take on it Moobs?

Send them to Rwanda I say. It's only fair.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha come on now can't expect stutter Joe to remember what he posted 2 years ago, he can barely remember his name ?

You seen the vid of him turning around after a speech, shaking an invisible persons hand and then walking around shrugging his shoulders? 

Its actually fucked. The guy needs medicated and looked after, putting him up to all that shit is ridiculous.