Ukraine

Ke1t

8 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You'll be learning Russian before the closing bars of Wind Of Change are fading at your Xmas night out in the rubble of your local bowling club.  

Probably. 

And you'll be in what will then resemble a 3rd world jungle shit hole, with a dictating right wing corrupt president and having to drink at derelict forecourts. 

Oh no wait....

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You'll be learning Russian before the closing bars of Wind Of Change are fading at your Xmas night out in the rubble of your local bowling club.  

Probably. 

Southern Hemisphere is the safest place to be. 

A hut up an Andean mountain would be safer than anywhere in the UK or US  if the shit goes down. 

Grow root crops and raise chupacabra for meat. Plenty run-off for water needs, trees at lower elevations. 

Birds that look a bit Asian. 

Brilliant. 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

The more this farce rolls on the more convinced I am it's staged. Why no air strikes? Russia has a huge airforce, why didn't they strike strategic targets prior to the invasion? No it makes more sense to slowly send miles and miles of tanks and trucks to get picked off then get the guy who owns Chelsea to broker peace talks?

The Belarusian guy showing his map that "accidentally" showed plans to invade Moldova, the "crack death squad" that got massacred, it's all pish.

Correct ?

There is no war in Ukraine

There is/was no Covid pandemic 

All the world’s a stage…

• Upvote 2
11 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

The more this farce rolls on the more convinced I am it's staged. Why no air strikes? Russia has a huge airforce, why didn't they strike strategic targets prior to the invasion? No it makes more sense to slowly send miles and miles of tanks and trucks to get picked off then get the guy who owns Chelsea to broker peace talks?

The Belarusian guy showing his map that "accidentally" showed plans to invade Moldova, the "crack death squad" that got massacred, it's all pish.

It’s a good point 

we’re supposed to fear Russia as a serious enemy but the extremely biased media are making them look as amateur as Aberdeen FC just now with the tractor pulling etc. which one is it? We’re being lied too about something. 

• Upvote 1

Don't worry Ukranians when the Russians are running over your loved ones in 10 ton tanks, someone in the  Bankhead Road Flats with a disgusting eyesore garden full of broken tiles and withered weeds has made a sign in felt tip pen saying "Fight Putin Together" so back up is there if required . 

Just dont expect the back up to be available during Homes under the Hammer, This Morning and from Lingo onwards to bedtime and they will need to be able to contribute wearing pyjamas. 

26 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Don't worry Ukranians when the Russians are running over your loved ones in 10 ton tanks, someone in the  Bankhead Road Flats with a disgusting eyesore garden full of broken tiles and withered weeds has made a sign in felt tip pen saying "Fight Putin Together" so back up is there if required . 

Just dont expect the back up to be available during Homes under the Hammer, This Morning and from Lingo onwards to bedtime and they will need to be able to contribute wearing pyjamas. 

What an awful show that is.

HUTH top class viewing however. I see Tommy Walsh has infiltrated it now.

42 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I had to break my ITV gameshow habit. I was watching tipping point one day and Ewan McGregor saying "mind numbing, spirit crushing gameshows" kept going over and over in my head.

Went and made some chili pickled onions instead.

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Hahaha.

What's the fucking point in that?

It's easily understandable. Be as well just writing in proper English.

It's my only source of news now. It cheers me right up. Eventually I'll get angry at the fact tax payers are paying some clown to write it but I'm not there yet.

22 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

What an awful show that is.

HUTH top class viewing however. I see Tommy Walsh has infiltrated it now.

I dont mind Lingo i just think the presenter is a tot and they over saturate with flamboyant contestants of a particular persuasion. 

It ties in with my 3pm cup of tea and do fuck all for half an hour. 

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's my only source of news now. It cheers me right up. Eventually I'll get angry at the fact tax payers are paying some clown to write it but I'm not there yet.

Is it not TV license payers? Daft if they pay it anyway.

surprised at the big hitters all watching daytime tv. Think I’d rather listen to a maroon 5 album than tolerate all that bluff 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Folk standing in squares of big cities with Ukraine flags and banners are weird.

No chanting, just standing about... with flags. What the fuck.

Didn’t know the cameras were rolling…make no mistake this is a media manipulated “war”…a bit like the media manipulated “pandemic”…we’ll all find out the end goal soon enough I’m sure…

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Redstar said:

Didn’t know the cameras were rolling…make no mistake this is a media manipulated “war”…a bit like the media manipulated “pandemic”…we’ll all find out the end goal soon enough I’m sure…

Do you wear the tinfoil hat 24 hours a day, or do you take it off to shower? 

• Upvote 1