Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

Currently rumoured to be interested in:

Defenders: Chey Dunkley and Charles Dunne.

Midfielders: Chiedozie Ogbene, Jamie McGrath, Connor Ronan, Alan Forrest, Elliott Watt, an unnamed Dutch player, Sadou Diallo, Regan Charles-Cook, Ramadani (not confirmed yet), Bernardo Rosa & Nathan Holland.

Forwards: Reuven Neimeijer and a Austrian Bundesliga 2 striker.

Goalkeepers: Siegrest, Hladky, Joshua Rae and Oscar Linner.

Where did the nathan Holland rumour come from

3 minutes ago, Peedie1 said:

Reckon we need rid of Ferguson, I think he has been wanting out for a while and it's dragging our teams motivation down, they don't seem to run or want to win, and there isn't a lot of fight in our midfield, Ferguson has a bit of fight but is trying to do several jobs at once. Sell him for 3 mil and let's move on.

As for shinnie, he had that drive but he is older and slower now, we have many good memories of him, and his passion is sorely missed in this team.

Jack is a hun cunt, he always was and always will be, no way do we take him back, I celebrated seeing him go tbh.

You think he's been wanting away for a while? ?. What gave it away? The transfer request last summer?

• Haha 3
32 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Looks like we can rule out Siegrist (not that it was likely to happen imo). Apparently Preston, Blackpool and Celtic want him  

Never know, ambitious first choice target, but why we are considering other options also as a player of his calibre is in no way a banker when, we’ll you suck like us. 
celtic he won’t play, if he wants to keep his family where they are, Aberdeen could suit. 

29 minutes ago, Peedie1 said:

Reckon we need rid of Ferguson, I think he has been wanting out for a while and it's dragging our teams motivation down, they don't seem to run or want to win, and there isn't a lot of fight in our midfield, Ferguson has a bit of fight but is trying to do several jobs at once. Sell him for 3 mil and let's move on.

As for shinnie, he had that drive but he is older and slower now, we have many good memories of him, and his passion is sorely missed in this team.

Jack is a hun cunt, he always was and always will be, no way do we take him back, I celebrated seeing him go tbh.

Nothing gets past you pal!

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Yeah I like the sound of that:

Ylber has aggression and commitment. Physically and mentally he is strong

We didn't show many of the above attributes last season!

1 minute ago, Durrant Dived said:

Didn't realise we were paying a fee for him.

Same' though I think he signed for 2 years with MTK last year 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ferguson is a far better player than Jack ever was or is. 
Far more influential, even in his poorer games. 

I think the complete opposite.  By way of example, if Ferguson was a top player, he'd have been able to take our bottom 6 games by the scruff the neck and really dominate.  He wasn't able for it.  Time will, but I don't believe he has it in him to succeed at a much higher level. 

I hate Jack, probably more than any player past or present in Scottish football, but he's in a different class to Ferguson IMO.

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

I think the complete opposite.  By way of example, if Ferguson was a top player, he'd have been able to take our bottom 6 games by the scruff the neck and really dominate.  He wasn't able for it.  Time will, but I don't believe he has it in him to succeed at a much higher level. 

I hate Jack, probably more than any player past or present in Scottish football, but he's in a different class to Ferguson IMO.

When did the rat ever take games by the scruff of the neck for us? Revisionist nonsense 

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, NEM said:

Put the rod away, Jack was fucking shite for us ?

When Shinnie was out of the side we struggled, whereas results improved when the hun rodent was missing 

Not fishing, I preferred Jack as a midfielder, the one thing he didn't do was 'show passion' Shinnie done that and it clouds a lot of peoples opinions on him.

10 hours ago, NEM said:

Mini clearly got an axe to grind with Shinnie, must have cost him an accumulator by failing to get booked (for once ?)

Haha, unfortunately specific player cards weren't that popular back then, especially in games in Scotland, last twice I've backed him when he's been in England he's been hooked before or on half time because he isn't very good.

1 hour ago, Sonoftherock said:

You are accusing me of revisionism, after putting words in my mouth! ?

Ha ha fair enough, way I read it you were saying Jack was superior to Ferguson because Ferguson never takes games by the scruff of the neck, implying that the rat did 

The rat never won games the way that Shinnie did - to quote from the Chairman - look at the stats - when Shinnie was captain and playing we won - when he was out (often, though not only, through accumulated bookings) we usually struggled - Shinnie brought more to the table than the rat did - no doubt the rat has matured playing wise but when he was here he did simple things well (and we have many who struggle with this now) but rarely drove the team the way that Shinnie undoubtedly did - having and showing passion is not a weakness.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

This talk of comparing Jack & Shinnie.

Pity we couldn’t combine them.

The positional sense & keeping possession of Jack, with the stamina & heart of Shinnie.

Then we’d have had a player. 

That team had a balance in midfield. Shinnie, Jack and McLean all brought something different to the team and were an effective midfield unit. 

The midfielders from last season were all too similar which is why we never got the right balance (and why it needs rebuilt yet again) 

11 hours ago, PondHopper said:

If the offers say low for fergs I'd say offer him the best wage on the team to extend. 2 million transfer offers should be an indication to him that he might be better of staying. 

He is not remotely interested in staying another season. His old boy has been very vocal on how he thinks Aberdeen reneged on an agreement to let him go to Watford.

Shows what a shitshow season it’s been when he is playing at 50 percent and still one of our better players 

13 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

He is not remotely interested in staying another season. His old boy has been very vocal on how he thinks Aberdeen reneged on an agreement to let him go to Watford.

Shows what a shitshow season it’s been when he is playing at 50 percent and still one of our better players 

If that was him as 50% he’s going to be some player when he’s playing at 100% 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Probably done the boy a favour by not accepting a bid from Watford. 

Shit show of a club.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Indeed, lets hope they get the singing over the line then, could do with more physicality!

Oh, and also some creative type, someone to stick the ball in the net - and someone to save the ball from going into our net - I'm no asking for much!