Aberdeen v Ross County

Just now, Andy_123 said:

Hopeless.

How do we continually manage to ship goals in games we are completely comfortable in?

This team just cannot be trusted to keep a clean sheet. You just know somewhere along the line we will ship a soft goal. Pathetic 3 goes at beating fucking Ross County this season and we can't even beat them once. Embarrassing.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Shinniesta said:

St Johnstone are effectively 7 points behind us with 5 games to play. As shite as we are I can't see St Johnstone making up 7 points in 5 games. 

Not sure why not, that's only 3 wins against bottom 6 shite. On the last two performances, do you have any confidence we'll win a single post-split game? 

Definitely a possibility.

I can’t believe the lack of effort and desire. I take it they do realise we would have had a good chance of getting 4th had we won today. 
It’s astounding that we have just totally fucked this up. 
Cormack you can take responsibility for this as well you cretin. All started with that shambolic managerial appointment of Glass. 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Falling in to a play off spot isn’t out of the question if we lose to St Johnstone 

This is a real fear. We’ve shown time and time again this season we’ve got fuck all fight about us. And at the same time struggle to create chances, and have a defence as solid as a sieve.

Getting dragged into the relegation playoffs is looking like a real possibility.