In the News

Ramandu

26 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, he's rode his luck for a while.  The religion o' peace and tolerence.  Lolzzzz

Come on. 

There's at least a billion Muslims worldwide, if they were all bloodthirsty fundamentalists he'd have been panned in ages ago. 

Most folk practice their religion in peace. America should be more concerned with the rise of far right Christian terrorism than Islamic terrorism. 

Obv, all fundamentalists of any religion can get to fuck. 

No reason to be prejudiced against all Muslims cause there are some daft cunts. Same way you shouldn't be prejudiced against Jewish people because Israel is murdering children in the name of Judaism. 

Have an adult POV. 

6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Come on. 

There's at least a billion Muslims worldwide, if they were all bloodthirsty fundamentalists he'd have been panned in ages ago. 

Most folk practice their religion in peace. America should be more concerned with the rise of far right Christian terrorism than Islamic terrorism. 

No reason to be prejudiced against all Muslims cause there are some daft cunts. Same way you shouldn't be prejudiced against Jewish people because Israel is murdering children in the name of Judaism. 

Have an adult POV. 

:dontknow:

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Come on. 

Have an adult POV. 

Lolzzzzz

23 hours ago, milne_afc said:

It’s a crime of frustration, brought about by back pain and mental health issues. The older victim was a dismissive chiropractor.

I thought you were joking but it turns out it was his wife he attacked, his brother in law he murdered and a chiropractor and his wife he attacked on the mainland.

52 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Lolzzzzz

It's a fact. 

They believe they have a right to be there based on religious scripture. Any dissenters to the state are branded anti semites by the state, it's fundamentalism. 

In imposing their colonialist state they are murdering kids and innocent folk that they've herded into what is essentially an open prison. 

Where did you get brainwashed? 

56 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

:dontknow:

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/08/post-911-domestic-terror

Much of the propaganda that radicalises people is that "we are a white, Christian nation" bullshit. 

Naturally, people are reluctant to just say "Christian fundamentalism" because the narrative of western media at large is that it can't be possible. 

The browns that worship other gods are to be feared. 

19 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It's a fact. 

They believe they have a right to be there based on religious scripture. Any dissenters to the state are branded anti semites by the state, it's fundamentalism. 

In imposing their colonialist state they are murdering kids and innocent folk that they've herded into what is essentially an open prison. 

Where did you get brainwashed? 

?

17 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Much of the propaganda that radicalises people is that "we are a white, Christian nation" bullshit. 

Naturally, people are reluctant to just say "Christian fundamentalism" because the narrative of western media at large is that it can't be possible. 

The Guaridian. ?

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Just got what's apps the Eilish mccolgan  video

Yeah did see them. Bloody shame that, you're a cunt if you take a video with a lassie and spread it about without her permission, should be a criminal offence. 

She seems a really nice lassie, couldn't watch it. Imagine how shite she feels about that. 

9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

https://www.newstatesman.com/encounter/2022/08/mick-lynch-starmers-labour-could-be-another-version-of-the-tories

Legend. 

He's away to get lampooned for those Ukrainian comments. 

Off the airwaves after this. 

While I disagree with the man's politics (generally) I think he is a brilliant orator.  He's witty, intelligent, very entertainin' and informative.  The way he's put down some of our so called top journalists (Morgan, Burley, Madeley etc etc) is just stunnin'.  Aye, I have a lot of respect for this man.

NB:

Interesting read that article. Must admit I was a bit surprised and heartened by his stance on Brexit and free movement.

5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

While I disagree with the man's politics (generally) I think he is a brilliant orator.  He's witty, intelligent, very entertainin' and informative.  The way he's put down some of our so called top journalists (Morgan, Burley, Madeley etc etc) is just stunnin'.  Aye, I have a lot of respect for this man.

NB:

Interesting read that article. Must admit I was a bit surprised and heartened by his stance on Brexit and free movement.

What politics of his don't you agree with?

Pay increases during unprecedented inflation and living costs? 

That's ostensibly all he's trying to achieve.

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

What politics of his don't you agree with?

Pay increases during unprecedented inflation and living costs? 

That's ostensibly all he's trying to achieve.

Not gonna debate politics min.  We're miles apart and neither will change the others mind so it's ultimatelt pointless and fruitless.  I used the term (generally) as you may have noticed which (to use your term) inferred there are some things I am in agreement with him on. Which may include those you mention.

4 hours ago, CCB III said:

I'm seeing "far right" in that article, but I'm not seeing "Christian".