In the News

Ramandu

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That’s not what I meant. I was talking about the example of JK Rowling being ‘cancelled’ by ‘the far left’.

The media claim she hasn’t been cancelled. Probably because Harry Potthead is still a massive industry and like it or not, she wrote the books.

1 minute ago, tutankamun said:

The media claim she hasn’t been cancelled. Probably because Harry Potthead is still a massive industry and like it or not, she wrote the books.

If I had her money I wouldna' gi a fuck either.  Infact, I dinna hae her money and still dinna' gi a fuck.  Trans. Lolzzzzzzzzz.  Loada fuckin' contrived pish. 

11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That’s not what I meant. I was talking about the example of JK Rowling being ‘cancelled’ by ‘the far left’.

She hasn't been cancelled. 

She still sells millions of books and an incredible amount of wealth. Her life is great. 

People criticise her for her hardline stance on trans issues, which has seen her embrace hardline right wingers in America like Matt Walsh. 

The same Matt Walsh that thinks the woman's role in society should be reverted back to early 20th century standards. Yet she claims to be a feminist. 

She's just a nasty bitch and people criticise her. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

If I had her money I wouldna' gi a fuck either.  Infact, I dinna hae her money and still dinna' gi a fuck.  Trans. Lolzzzzzzzzz.  Loada fuckin' contrived pish. 

She does gi’ a fuck though, that’s the problem. And the reason why she’s been shunned by those she helped make rich and famous.

• Upvote 1
Just now, tutankamun said:

She does gi’ a fuck though, that’s the problem. And the reason why she’s been shunned by those she helped make rich and famous.

She's also shunning people who helped make HER rich and famous. 

I know trans people who adored Harry Potter but now feel gutted that she's such a nasty cunt. 

Aye, point taken. She wants to protect women from havin' to endure cocked freaks in their toilets.  Quite right too.  Fuckin' abomninable behaviour. 

2 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Free speech is history. Jerry Sadowitz now cancelled. The fucking staff even complaining :wtf:

“Pleasance theatre cancels Scottish comic, saying his material ‘does not align with our values’”

Sinister

https://amp.theguardian.com/stage/2022/aug/13/jerry-sadowitz-edinburgh-fringe-standup-show-axed-due-to-complaints

I mean I don't agree with it being cancelled for his comedy, he's been around ages and folk know what he's like. 

You can't be showing your penis in public though, if you or I did that we'd get the jail, shouldn't be different for a comedian. 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I mean I don't agree with it being cancelled for his comedy, he's been around ages and folk know what he's like. 

You can't be showing your penis in public though, if you or I did that we'd get the jail, shouldn't be different for a comedian. 

Been deein' it for years.  Never been jailed yet.  Nae for that like.  No, no, no.

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

He’s not getting his knob out in the street though is he? Loads of shows / films have nudity in them, especially at the Fringe.

If he’s been banned for nudity then the Pleasance need to say that. But they won’t because it’s not the reason.

He’s not getting his knob out in the street though is he? Loads of shows / films have nudity in them, especially at the Fringe.

If he’s been banned for nudity then the Pleasance need to say that. But they won’t because it’s not the reason.

Aye, the dick thing ain't the real issue here is it?  Some weet blunket complains and instaed o' bein' telt ti fuck off, they bottle it and cancel the boy's show.  Fuckin' childishly pathetic tbh.

5 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Does he normally get his cock out at shows?