In the News

Ramandu

5 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Does Martina also object to male gynecologists, or male doctors treating women?  Women and gays just whine constantly about anything and everything these days, it's tedious.

3 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Have to say its a weird appointment right enough, however imagine if this was a female being appointed to a role that was solely aimed at blokes. It would be hailed as "ground breaking", "forward thinking", "breaking down barriers", "a positive step forward" etc etc etc. from the very same females complaining about it.

Chances are he will be hounded out of this role in less than 6 months I reckon.

If men shouldn't get jobs talking about periods,  then women shouldn't get jobs talking about fitba. I'd be fine with that, seems fair.

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Every fucking story these days is to do with offending women to trans or fucking whatever. Just get to fuck. 

They know it will illicit this reaction. 

Just how it is. People seem to be angered when a woman has something to say and when trans folk generally exist, so they'll approach people for comment, post the stories, everyone froths at the mouth, and the cycle keeps going. 

Most women/gay/trans folk are probs just cracking on with their lives. The media makes them fodder for their economy of outrage they deal within. 

Not worth GAF about 

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

Being part of the LGBTQ®#  mob, I wonder what Martina's views are on trannys using womens toilets? She's probably a keen defender of such things. But a guy shouldn't even be allowed to speak to women about fanny pads? It's not like he's actually gonna be inserting them.

I'd hope not. Pretty sure that's not how pads work.

4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Being part of the LGBTQ®#  mob, I wonder what Martina's views are on trannys using womens toilets? She's probably a keen defender of such things. But a guy shouldn't even be allowed to speak to women about fanny pads? It's not like he's actually gonna be inserting them.

Why you pissed off about this? You don't even have periods. 

Such easy bait as well

1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Be handy after a few days on the pish with very little eating 

Sharted myself many a time 

Aye, I suppose I coulda used some with my recent bleedy arse kerry on.  Mind you the amount o' blood pumpin' oot o' me a pack widna' hiv lasted long.  Rolls o' kitchen paper might o' been better.?

3 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Black folk are obsessed with their skin colour,  like it's their defining characteristic.  I thought it wasn't important anymore,  and we were all supposed to be colour blind? Can't have it both ways.

14 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Black folk are obsessed with their skin colour,  like it's their defining characteristic.  I thought it wasn't important anymore,  and we were all supposed to be colour blind? Can't have it both ways.

Hear, hear. I thought use of the word "black" to describe a person's ethnicity was socially unacceptable nowadays, obviously not. 

Their infatuation, and the media's, with their skin colour is tedious and wrongly deflects away from the actual news happening in our society today. 

7 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You ever actively looked into race theory? 

Specifically American but much applies to here. 

Id suggest it might be worth your time, if you're actually interested in understand things that make you say posts like this one I'm replying to. 

17 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

You ever actively looked into race theory? 

Specifically American but much applies to here. 

Id suggest it might be worth your time, if you're actually interested in understand things that make you say posts like this one I'm replying to. 

I wouldn't bother with that @maryhilldon

Continue as you are. A horrible cunt.

• Haha 1