In the News

Ramandu

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Have to say its a weird appointment right enough, however imagine if this was a female being appointed to a role that was solely aimed at blokes. It would be hailed as "ground breaking", "forward thinking", "breaking down barriers", "a positive step forward" etc etc etc. from the very same females complaining about it.

Chances are he will be hounded out of this role in less than 6 months I reckon.

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

It's a strange one indeed, considering this was part of the job description.

..."a qualification at degree level and a successful track record of engaging and empowering a large range of people from a diverse range of cultural and socio-economic backgrounds, in particular young people who menstruate."  

And he says in his comments:

“It’s about making people aware of the availability of period products for anyone of any gender, whenever they need it.”

I guess woman were ruled out as they in all likelihood think they menstruate.

13 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

..."a qualification at degree level and a successful track record of engaging and empowering a large range of people from a diverse range of cultural and socio-economic backgrounds, in particular young people who menstruate."  

“It’s about making people aware of the availability of period products for anyone of any gender, whenever they need it.”

Paging CCB2, Paging CCB2....

:popcorn:

17 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

Bet there are men who shove Tampax up their starfish.