10 hours ago, NEM said:

Will they? Why haven’t they already then?

Can’t see clubs queuing up to pay a million quid or whatever it is the tim bastards are expecting for him. He was hardly a standout for us.

Was Ross McCrorie a ‘stand out’

8 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

Have we increased his value beyond 500k though? Nope, he had a strong end to the season but remember the hearts and Hibs games in January , he was all over the place and folk were wanting shot of him. His value is less than 500k, probably around half of that.

Did we increase McCRories value?

Fact is he was in the side that finished 3rd & is a celtic player.

is he worth over £1m? Is he fk but guff teams will pay it

1 hour ago, minijc said:

Makes ye think eh, deary me.

Just you stick to cheerleading everything Beautiful Barry and Aberloan FC do.

A wee bit like Millermong, I'm actually very doubtful you're of any use when it comes to physically providing support to AFC, whether financially or in person. No one with such a pessemistic outlook could possibly be a real supporter. Plastic wannabee ITK folk like you who're crying out for attention on a forum... look at me, look at me, I need adulation. Absolutely pathetic. I'll carry on ploughing my hard earned into the club and back them vocally both on and off the pitch. Tell you one thing, success is never gauranteed in life, nor in sport. But I'll back the club where I can to give it their best shot. Feckin Sky Sport Transfer wannabee saddo's like you should stay as far away from my club as possible.

1 minute ago, Tinyweelad said:

A wee bit like Millermong, I'm actually very doubtful you're of any use when it comes to physically providing support to AFC, whether financially or in person. No one with such a pessemistic outlook could possibly be a real supporter. Plastic wannabee ITK folk like you who're crying out for attention on a forum... look at me, look at me, I need adulation. Absolutely pathetic. I'll carry on ploughing my hard earned into the club and back them vocally both on and off the pitch. Tell you one thing, success is never gauranteed in life, nor in sport. But I'll back the club where I can to give it their best shot. Feckin Sky Sport Transfer wannabee saddo's like you should stay as far away from my club as possible.

I stopped going to games because of happy clapping fuds like you.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, minijc said:

I stopped going to games because of happy clapping fuds like you.

See, that just sums you up in one sentence. All I can say is FUCKIN GOOD!!

5 minutes ago, minijc said:

Nae my fault the games were full of awful, happy clapping fuds, I'll be back though to cheer on Barry and the loans.

Nah, seriously. Don't put yourself out. I'd rather have a hun in the stadium singing follow follow for 90 mins than fake fans like you.

17 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Hahaha blows my mind that you can criticise anyone else for attention seeking 🤣😂🤣😂

Glad Celtic are fkn us about/wanting too much/delaying us potentially getting him. Hopefully means we actually focus on replacing Scales rather than spending more on than he’s worth & giving them £’s

Please never loan players from the arse cheeks ever again ffs. It’s ridiculous & tinpot 

11 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Nah, seriously. Don't put yourself out. I'd rather have a hun in the stadium singing follow follow for 90 mins than fake fans like you.

Hahahaha probably contributed more to the club than you'll ever manage, you happy clapping fanny. 

6 hours ago, minijc said:

I've no issue with the club not wanting to pay over 500k for Scales as he's not worth it, my issue is the lazy as fuck recruitment in going for him again when we know he isn't that good.

"oh but Barry likes him"

The flip side is, that as Jim Goodwin knows very well, fixing the defense is not the easy part and Scales grew in his time with us. Probably played his best football under Robson and is in that respect a tried and tested option who knows the manager and his vision. Makes sense to retain that as much as possible considering the solidity we saw with Scales, McDonald and Pollock. Pollock was always going to be the hardest one to replace so hopefully the Serbian war lord will be the last piece of the jigsaw. A short term championship  loan or something to that effect will no doubt be on the cards to get through the injury issues. 

44 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Hahaha blows my mind that you can criticise anyone else for attention seeking 🤣😂🤣😂

Think you're confusing trying to point out the wrongs in some of your posts, for actually looking for attention.

20 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

The flip side is, that as Jim Goodwin knows very well, fixing the defense is not the easy part and Scales grew in his time with us. Probably played his best football under Robson and is in that respect a tried and tested option who knows the manager and his vision. Makes sense to retain that as much as possible considering the solidity we saw with Scales, McDonald and Pollock. Pollock was always going to be the hardest one to replace so hopefully the Serbian war lord will be the last piece of the jigsaw. A short term championship  loan or something to that effect will no doubt be on the cards to get through the injury issues. 

Other flip side is that Scales has gone back & revealed everything Robson does in training & all his ‘tactical’ plans ahead for season.

Another of the many reasons Why we should NEVER loan players within same league. It should be banned

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Other flip side is that Scales has gone back & revealed everything Robson does in training & all his ‘tactical’ plans ahead for season.

Another of the many reasons Why we should NEVER loan players within same league. It should be banned

Now that the Tims know we're going to stick 10 men behind the ball and hope for the best, we're cooked. No chance of getting a result now.

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

If only you knew.

Hmm, let me see. Sponsorship perhaps? JC... Jim/James Cummings? I always thought it was a reference to Jimmy Calderwood (or Jesus Christ!!).

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Was Ross McCrorie a ‘stand out’

Did we increase McCRories value?

Fact is he was in the side that finished 3rd & is a celtic player.

is he worth over £1m? Is he fk but guff teams will pay it

No McCrorie was fucking shite. We absolutely won a watch getting over a million for him.

Cant see any reports on teams beating down Celtic’s door to sign Scales, can you? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Unsubstantiated gossip. Chinese whispers is what it is. You tend to find that stories outwith the official channels grow arms and legs, such as player's salaries, transfer prices, sell on clauses etc. If you get so excited by trying to glean that info and it gives you a sense of achievement by knowing what others don't, to the extent you have a stand alone group cht going on, then that says a lot more about you than it does others. Pretty sad really. I just deal in facts and to the end, those that are officially disclosed when it comes to AFC.

Sign me up 🙂

35 minutes ago, NEM said:

No McCrorie was fucking shite. We absolutely won a watch getting over a million for him.

Cant see any reports on teams beating down Celtic’s door to sign Scales, can you? 

Why would we hear news of that? Media are too busy sucking their cock with all Rodgers Asian interest.

Players like Scales (if any interest in him) will be side notes that never make it into even the shitest journos stories for the moment. They’ll save that for the ‘quiet’ news days

i like how you say ‘beating down their door’ to try & exaggerate this chat to levels it was never at, or even implied though 

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

The squabbles on this forum these days :sleeping:

Fucking grow up, lads 

It’s all absolutely mortifying to read 

Totally agree. I've no idea what some 'regular posters' seek to achieve in some of the thought processes. Supposed to engender a feeling of camaraderie among fellow Dandies but this site is nothing but folk squabling to try and gain the higher ground. No idea why folk cannae just go with the flow instead of micro-analysing everything the club do with more often than not, OTT criticism.