Bojan Miovski

11 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

He will have to improve a lot before we can sell him on for a profit. 

Not so sure - I think he already looks a stand out in our team and in our league, and will score at least 15 this season if he plays every week. He already looks like someone worth more than £1m, and we paid maybe a third of that to sign him.

2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Not so sure - I think he already looks a stand out in our team and in our league, and will score at least 15 this season if he plays every week. He already looks like someone worth more than £1m, and we paid maybe a third of that to sign him.

We paid over £500k for him but I would agree, get 15+ and it wouldn't be hard to shift him on for a profit.

If you watch him off the ball during the games, he makes some really good runs but doesn’t get the pass.

A bit like when Maddison was here. Was looking to make passes which were way beyond Rooney’s, Hayes and McGinn’s capabilities.

His scoring record can’t be argued with, but his all round game could definitely be better as he obviously has some quality in his game.

12 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

apparently Budapest knocked back offers of 1M Euros last winter before they  got relegated  

23 hours ago, minijc said:

We paid over £500k for him but I would agree, get 15+ and it wouldn't be hard to shift him on for a profit.

18 hours ago, Millertime said:

No, we paid the best part of £1m you'll find

17 hours ago, Stoneybloke said:

Does he look better than big Sam?

16 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

£535k I think. 

10 hours ago, euan2020 said:

apparently Budapest knocked back offers of 1M Euros last winter before they  got relegated  

Sorry - not sure if there's a bit of confusion here - my initial comments were about Duk, not Miovski. The conversation of the thread had turned to Duk, so I was saying Duk already looked like someone who'd get over 15 goals, and a £1m + player who we signed for a third of that. I'm not sure if the replies after that were about Duk or Miovski... 

To clarify, I'm suggesting Duk could already be sold on for profit, much more so than Miovski.

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

Sorry - not sure if there's a bit of confusion here - my initial comments were about Duk, not Miovski. The conversation of the thread had turned to Duk, so I was saying Duk already looked like someone who'd get over 15 goals, and a £1m + player who we signed for a third of that. I'm not sure if the replies after that were about Duk or Miovski... 

To clarify, I'm suggesting Duk could already be sold on for profit, much more so than Miovski.

Ah ok

Yeah we will get multiple millions for Duk!

3 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Match winner tonight. 

Created the penalty with a great bit of play and then buried the penalty after missing the one midweek. 

@Millertime what did you say about him midweek? Was to do with his mentality? He’s made you look a right tit 😂

How has he?

He has proven my point

All well and good doing it..

Och know what, I'll stop there

I'm not saying he is shite, I'm saying he needs to do more 

10 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Shut up, ah sehs shut up!

Duks here to win the champions league for the dons 

• Dildo 2
8 hours ago, Millertime said:

How has he?

He has proven my point

All well and good doing it..

Och know what, I'll stop there

I'm not saying he is shite, I'm saying he needs to do more 

Just missed a penalty midweek, huge game where we need to win after our rivals dropped points and he steps up to take the penalty. Great mentality - the one of a winner.

That’s without mentioning his skill and pass for Duk which has been the difference between the two teams. 

27 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Just missed a penalty midweek, huge game where we need to win after our rivals dropped points and he steps up to take the penalty. Great mentality - the one of a winner.

That’s without mentioning his skill and pass for Duk which has been the difference between the two teams. 

Yeah that was sublime

I want to absolutely love him and believe him to be a massive cut above the rest but  just still not sure!

25 minutes ago, NEM said:

Miovski and Duk, best forward pairing since Gillhaus and Nicholas? Shearer and Mixu? (With Jess and Booth in support)

I'm liking it, love playing 2 up front as quite a lot of modern defenders are not used to it, add in what Duk brings it makes it a nightmare for them to defend against.