The Luis Lopes Thread

On 6/18/2023 at 9:18 PM, Millertime said:

It's pretty amazing that each Scottish player that went out there has done really well

Generally considered a slower game in Italy than in Scotland but they probably have more skills. SO ironically our lads might be faster and fitter (somewhat) but also have more time on the ball to work on skills.

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Is he in Portugal? Also keeps getting mentioned on alot of Celtic forums and threads. I think he probably is an option for them, but maybe not option 1 or 2. 

Wise up no danger are they paying another Scottish club the fee required to get Duk

1 hour ago, Dandys1983 said:

Is he in Portugal? Also keeps getting mentioned on alot of Celtic forums and threads. I think he probably is an option for them, but maybe not option 1 or 2. 

Not like them to think that any good player in Scotland would be sitting on their bench after they buy them for a bag of chips cos they are rasellick man pure dead brilliant so they are.

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
1 hour ago, NEM said:

Wise up no danger are they paying another Scottish club the fee required to get Duk

Celtic pal of mine asked me about this the other day. 

50% sell on to Benfica. It would take something like £12,000,000 to make us bite imo and there's no chance they'll pay that for Duk. 

Fantasy. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

1) The Tims would never offer £12m for any player, let alone a Scottish based one

2) If they did, Dave Cormack would drive Duk down to Lennoxtown himself. 

That’s what I’m saying, it either scares them off or Aberdeen make a very tidy sum whilst any club outside Scotland pays less than 12 million

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

50% sell on to Benfica. It would take something like £12,000,000 to make us bite imo and there's no chance they'll pay that for Duk. 

Fantasy. 

£12 million maybe a stretch but it’d take at least £7 or £8 million and that’s about £5 million more than the biscuit tin rattling fucks would be willing to pay 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

£12m? 
THAT’S fantasy. 

We’ll buckle at a lot less than that. 

Just imo. 

He's worth 6 million to us. Obv the club would buckle at less. But, he's not worth losing for anything less than that. 

So, he's basically fucking priceless 

Love the guy 

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

Fantasy. 

Wow, 12 million pounds 😭😭😂😭😂😭😂