St Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

12 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Why is the shortage of taxis a result of Brexit? 

As you know I hate Brexit.

However I believe it is one of the few things that can be legitimately blamed on the pandemic.

Thats certainly what caused the shortage in Glasgow . Guys that couldn’t work for large periods of time did something else and haven’t gone back

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

I'm not saying Brexit isn't bad. 

Im saying staunchness from both sides is irritating, I've always maintained that. 

Id still vote remain tomorrow, probs. But looking into it from a trade union perspective I'm empathetic to their POV. 

Brexit so far has been bad. We're yet to see any benefits we were told we'd get. 

That simply isn't true.

Still no point derailing another thread.

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I'm not saying Brexit isn't bad. 

Im saying staunchness from both sides is irritating, I've always maintained that. 

Id still vote remain tomorrow, probs. But looking into it from a trade union perspective I'm empathetic to their POV. 

Brexit so far has been bad. We're yet to see any benefits we were told we'd get. 

Big Mick was struggling  with his Brexit argument on James O’Brien show.

On you tube . Definitely came out second best.

3 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Our bus had a slightly different version.

”If you’re looking for a striker, number 9’s the answer, Bojan Miovski; somewhere in the Balkan’s story, Aberdeen are glory, Bojan Miovski”. 
Not a scooby what the Ramadani words were. 

That could well be it, my hearings not the greatest as I age ?

13 hours ago, NEM said:

Don’t think he got any reception at all tbh

As far as I could make out something like this

“If you’re looking for a striker, Bojan is the answer, Bojan Miovski, if he’s in the box he’s scoring, all the dons are roaring, Bojan Miovski”

The Ramadani one was a catchy number but couldn’t make out the words to it 

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you around the country, Rama Ramadani

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

There are no benefits of Brexit.. voted for by bigots and racists. Anyone that voted for Brexit is basically a hun or a hun in disguise.

Every post proves what a retard you are.  The speed at which you got the vaccine you trumpet about, that not a benefit of Brexit?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Every post proves what a retard you are.  The speed at which you got the vaccine you trumpet about, that not a benefit of Brexit?

Not one worth the rest of the fuck ups that have been caused by Brexit, no!! We'd have got vaccinated soon enough anyway. Not as if the rest of Europe were years behind us or significantly worse off than us.

Its actually quite funny that the huns, racists, bigots and British Nationalists that voted for Brexit due to their love of Britain are going to tbe the ones who are in the end responsible for the break up of the UK.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Not one worth the rest of the fuck ups that have been caused by Brexit, no!! We'd have got vaccinated soon enough anyway. Not as if the rest of Europe were years behind us or significantly worse off than us.

Its actually quite funny that the huns, racists, bigots and British Nationalists that voted for Brexit due to their love of Britain are going to tbe the ones who are in the end responsible for the break up of the UK.

Because having left one profitable trading block the sensible thing to do is to leave another one

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

There are no benefits of Brexit.. voted for by bigots and racists. Anyone that voted for Brexit is basically a hun or a hun in disguise.

Again, a stupid thing to say, something I would say in 2016 when the original vote was cast, at about 21.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, CCB III said:

https://fullfact.org/health/coronavirus-vaccine-brexit/

Another misconception and untruth pedalled by leave. 

This is what I mean by both sides being a nightmare. 

Most of the media (even in Scotland) is pro-union.

BBC Scotland are a classic example.

The mistake most make is believing what they’re told on TV/radio, and believing the way the media reports are spun. 

42 minutes ago, CCB III said:

https://fullfact.org/health/coronavirus-vaccine-brexit/

Another misconception and untruth pedalled by leave. 

This is what I mean by both sides being a nightmare. 

The only misconception is the little mouthpiece being allowed to be first minister  in Bute House spouting off about how scotland would be able to survive without being part of the greatest country on Earth the UNITED KINGDOM.   Sturgeon is an antagonising little hood, who has fooled all her SNP followers to believe on her lies.    Scotland go ahead and vote for this little nodding donkeys wish , and you will have no nuclear deterrent, no army, no navy. No Air Force, otherwise no defence.   And no payments coming from the purse for pensions, and towards industry etc etc etc , your income tax will go sky high, your gas electricity sky high,  etc etc etc , this little English hating turd is fooling the Scottish public who thinks she’s joan of arc. 
THE LIAR. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The only misconception is the little mouthpiece being allowed to be first minister  in Bute House spouting off about how scotland would be able to survive without being part of the greatest country on Earth the UNITED KINGDOM.   Sturgeon is an antagonising little hood, who has fooled all her SNP followers to believe on her lies.    Scotland go ahead and vote for this little nodding donkeys wish , and you will have no nuclear deterrent, no army, no navy. No Air Force, otherwise no defence.   And no payments coming from the purse for pensions, and towards industry etc etc etc , your income tax will go sky high, your gas electricity sky high,  etc etc etc , this little English hating turd is fooling the Scottish public who thinks she’s joan of arc. 
THE LIAR. 

NRT

2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

please be vaccinated. 

4 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

THE LIAR. 

??