Darvel 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Paaaaahaha seriously 

That accent

So unthreatening 

Really, really pathetic 

The guy next to me at the end must have told poor old Goodwin to “fuck off back to Ireland ya fenian bastard” at least half a dozen times. 

I think if there wasn’t that gap and fence between supporters and pitch he would have ran up and lamped him. 

He was far more aggressive, thankfully not picked up by the bbc. 

13 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

The guy next to me at the end must have told poor old Goodwin to “fuck off back to Ireland ya fenian bastard” at least half a dozen times. 

I think if there wasn’t that gap and fence between supporters and pitch he would have ran up and lamped him. 

The boy next to you needs to get to fuck too. That's Hun behaviour. No time for that shit!

17 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Why was your hun mate at the game? 

28 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

Shitebag Goodwin🤡,should of pulled the linesman up during play,and thanked him for costing him his job ......Taylor style.  ....not.  ....wouldn't have the balls..... cunt....💀

Never heard so many platitudes and excuses from a manager🤡💀  

Fuck off 

Goodwins memoirs may indeed be titled “Congratulations Darvel”. 

10 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Weegie media are fairly loving this Marvel in Darvel pish.

The fans are the ones left to deal with this embarrassment forever more. 

Horrid.

The media will go on about it until the games are played this weekend then they'll move on.

They've got content to pump out and the more dramatic they make this seem the better so there's going to be fuck all analysis of things like the quality level of the Darvel squad not really or the disallowed goal.

Im honestly not bothered and I don't really feel embarrassment. let them have their fine for a few days.

1 hour ago, Helmet said:

The media will go on about it until the games are played this weekend then they'll move on.

They've got content to pump out and the more dramatic they make this seem the better so there's going to be fuck all analysis of things like the quality level of the Darvel squad not really or the disallowed goal.

Im honestly not bothered and I don't really feel embarrassment. let them have their fine for a few days.

Naive.

When the Scottish Cup comes round, every year, they’ll ask “where will the shocks be?”, and every year, they’ll show the Darvel win.

1 hour ago, Helmet said:

I definitely feel embarrassed. Even at my sons training last night kids were talking about it. Our club is a laughing stock.