Parity for Women's Football

22 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Those england women fitba players dont half love themselves. Their smugness is off the charts. 

Really endearing stuff. 

Cunts

Would you ride any of them though. The captain looks tidy in some photos and like a sulky loon in others.

Affa fine set of lang slender legs on her that might tip the balance in her favour as long as there's a fanny at the top of them and not a cock and balls set.

30 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Would you ride any of them though. The captain looks tidy in some photos and like a sulky loon in others.

Affa fine set of lang slender legs on her that might tip the balance in her favour as long as there's a fanny at the top of them and not a cock and balls set.

Obviously

1 hour ago, sigh said:

I see that the TV companies are bidding so low for the Wifies World Cup that FIFA are saying there may be a blackout of coverage instead - surely an example of market forces no being interested in the product, tells a story

The bids are too high as it is.

Would rather watch the Coronation, and I ain't watching that privileged shite.

• Upvote 1

Caught few minutes of the Dons v Motherwell game on Sportscene last night or was it the night before don't remember. 

I do however remember being shocked by just how shite the football was. It was schoolboy level. Far worse than I'd imagined in my worst nightmares. Aberdeen have got this lassie, think she's called Patterson. Fucking hell she is some size. How she can run around for 90 minutes without bursting I've no idea. It's miraculous. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Caught few minutes of the Dons v Motherwell game on Sportscene last night or was it the night before don't remember. 

I do however remember being shocked by just how shite the football was. It was schoolboy level. Far worse than I'd imagined in my worst nightmares. Aberdeen have got this lassie, think she's called Patterson. Fucking hell she is some size. How she can run around for 90 minutes without bursting I've no idea. It's miraculous. 

Dogs Behaving Badly may be a better watch in future if yer struggling for TV programmes to watch min.

I feel yer pain.

You always try to do the right thing by yer kids.

I watched almost all my son's football matches as he was growing up, in rain, hail and sunshine. 

My daughter went through a phase of wanting to play football in her early teens. Lasted one game, couldn't handle the shiteness after that. Thank fuck she gave it up shortly afterwards so I didn't look too much of a bad father🫣.

Quite enjoying the exponential growth of the woman's game in recent years. 

Brilliant to see young girls being more and more interested in football and loads taking it up. That definitely wouldn't be happening in such large numbers without the growth in the woman's professional game. Representation is inspiration. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Brilliant to see young girls being more and more interested in football and loads taking it up. That definitely wouldn't be happening in such large numbers without the growth in the woman's professional game. Representation is inspiration. 

Will you be as keen when there are moves to encourage tranny footie?

No problem with inspiring via representation but there is a limit, surely. 

2 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Will you be as keen when there are moves to encourage tranny footie?

Well, you've just made up something that I don't think exists. Bizarre equation there IMO. So I've no idea how to respond. 

2 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

No problem with inspiring via representation but there is a limit, surely. 

What do you mean? A limit to what? 

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Im enjoying all the rage that it causes for terrible people.

17 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

I'm not sure it causes rage. Its a bit like fan the Royalists camping out are on the tele just now and most sane blokes mutter to themselves "what a load o shite".

Not a great comparison. I for one don't see females playing football as an issue, and certainly don't see any harm in inspiring girls to give it a go. Surely better them doing that than sitting at home on their phones? However, I wholeheartedly agree that all the Royalists camping out on tele is a 'load o shite'.   

21 hours ago, Parklife said:

Well, you've just made up something that I don't think exists. Bizarre equation there IMO. So I've no idea how to respond. 

What do you mean? A limit to what? 

There surely is a limit to which "groups" should inspire via representation. 

Lassies playing football, fair enough. But, l personally, am not enthused by the quality. 

However idiots in Banff Academy wanting to identify as cats kinda highlights where society is heading. An extreme example I know but makes you wonder how far the "limit to inspire" will go until society in general says enough is enough. 

1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

There surely is a limit to which "groups" should inspire via representation. 

Lassies playing football, fair enough. But, l personally, am not enthused by the quality. 

However idiots in Banff Academy wanting to identify as cats kinda highlights where society is heading. An extreme example I know but makes you wonder how far the "limit to inspire" will go until society in general says enough is enough. 

Such an extreme example that it was completely made-up. 

That people believe(d) it and still bring it up highlights even more where society already is and how effective the culture war being waged by the Government and their right-wing press pals is. 

Edit: Mon the birds. 

40 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Such an extreme example that it was completely made-up. 

That people believe(d) it and still bring it up highlights even more where society already is and how effective the culture war being waged by the Government and their right-wing press pals is. 

Edit: Mon the birds. 

Loved "Chewin' The Fat".

Ps are you 100% sure that the Banff Academy episode is not true.

My daughter is a teacher and obviously knows teachers who work elsewhere if you catch my drift.

You can blame Government, as is your right, but society is changing regardless what the predominantly useless politicians say or do, and it's not for the better in general. 

Mon the right to moan about it😉.