January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Apparently a permanent deal for some guy Sadou Diallo will be over the line by Monday 

Who is this cunt? League of Ireland. 30 games, 10 bookings and a red card. What is this? Hire a professional hatchet man 🤣

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
4 hours ago, davieb said:

He's never on 20k per week 😂

You been asleep for 30 years?

Loads of Championship players earn that easy. He was a starting MF for a promoted team then got a promotion bump to his salary and although on loan is still an English Premiership footballer.

Would love to know what you think he's on.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Loads of Championship players earn that easy. He was a starting MF for a promoted team then got a promotion bump to his salary and although on loan is still an English Premiership footballer.

I’d estimate less than half the amount you’re claiming, Motherwell won’t have been paying him much so Luton won’t have thrown a stupidly high wage like 20k at him even if that included a promotion increase.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

I’d estimate less than half the amount you’re claiming, Motherwell won’t have been paying him much so Luton won’t have thrown a stupidly high wage like 20k at him even if that included a promotion increase.

Aye, and Luton at the time of his signing weren't really promotion contenders. 

14 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

It was reported he was on 8k per year in the championship as this site also confirms although it's not verifiable. There is no way the guy was moving from Motherwell and commanding more than 10k per week in the championship. 

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/luton-town-fc/payroll/

Luton's average salary in the EPL is 15K, and Campbell isn't in the current squad.

https://www.capology.com/club/luton-town/salaries/

These are all conjecture of course, but I very much doubt he's anywhere near to 20k per week, Id hazard a guess and say between 10-15k max.

20 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

I wouldn't be that gutted if he left but that would I guess depend on who they replace him with, but does he actually want to leave? 

My thoughts would be he’d have some decent offers. Keeper of the season last year and done well in European games.

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Do you know anything about his add ons?