January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You been asleep for 30 years?

Loads of Championship players earn that easy. He was a starting MF for a promoted team then got a promotion bump to his salary and although on loan is still an English Premiership footballer.

Would love to know what you think he's on.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he was on wages like that. Norwich were still paying Naismith £20k a week when on loan with your lot & even had to pay him a huge promotion bonus to EPL even though he’d never kicked a ball for them that season 🤣

To say Norwich city fans detest Naismith is a huge understatement. I know a few ST holders & he is their most hated Scottish player ever 🤣 & that’s not just counting players for them

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

Just listened to Barry with his view of the team you would think we were 3rd not 8th and in the bottom half looking behind us

Wasting your time there.

The chances of him saying anything insightful or even coherent are even less likely than his chances of turning this team around and finishing top 3.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Our forum looks to be getting equally excited about Campbell.

Hearts and Savage put the best possible deal we could go to, to get Campbell from Motherwell but we just couldn't match English wages.

He's on nearly 20k I believe at Luton.

So a coup for either Hearts or Aberdeen would be getting him on loan til the end of the season. And he night be interested with the Euros looming. But a permanent signing? We'd both struggle to 7k. He's valued at 2.8m on transfermarkt.

He'll stay in England. Probably a Preston or Hull.

And both our clubs if pushing out salaries to the top of what we could afford would be after Lennon at Motherwell or Watson at Killie.

I am surprised Hearts weren't able to compete. You seem to be forgetting you fought off competition from EPL teams for Sean Clare's signature. 

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, Hoofball said:

I’d estimate less than half the amount you’re claiming, Motherwell won’t have been paying him much so Luton won’t have thrown a stupidly high wage like 20k at him even if that included a promotion increase.

Stop quoting the mongo, please. 

1 hour ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I am surprised Hearts weren't able to compete. You seem to be forgetting you fought off competition from EPL teams for Sean Clare's signature. 

Old spider nest face. Which European behemoth is he plying his trade at now? Accrington Stanley? Exeter City?

16 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Anybody know the likelihood of Roos resigning?

He said: “I am very happy here and my family is happy.

“It sounds like the club is happy too.

“At this moment in time we have the priority of trying to win games.

“I understand people want to see players like me maybe stay and it’s very nice to hear.

“But at the same time, we have to get to where we belong in the league and if we don’t do that then it’s not what we’re looking for.

“So first and foremost, it’s about getting through in the cup and getting points on the board in the league.

“The only thing that matters to me is being happy because when I’m happy I perform better.

“I’m happy, the club is happy so we are in a position for me to perform.

“If we do that we have everything in place to have a beautiful season again next year.”

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

So thats you awa then Kelle, aye?

Unless we get Robson out pronto. He understandably wants to be playing group stage European football next season. Something we won’t be doing under Robson next season. I doubt we will even get to 6 under him having spent millions. 

3 hours ago, Gilhaushans said:

“I understand people want to see players like me maybe stay and it’s very nice to hear.

“But at the same time, we have to get to where we belong in the league and if we don’t do that then it’s not what we’re looking for.

“So first and foremost, it’s about getting through in the cup and getting points on the board in the league.

“The only thing that matters to me is being happy because when I’m happy I perform better.

“If we do that we have everything in place to have a beautiful season again next year.”

Someone needs to explain to him and his happy club , the supporters aren’t happy with the league position.  

4 hours ago, Gilhaushans said:

He must only have been happy for about 2 months of his time with us then 

4 hours ago, Gilhaushans said:

Classic Jack and Wright statement! Just admit you are away for a new challenge. We can handle it

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1