Next Manager

2 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Aren’t fans forums brilliant. You get to hear things going on inside the club and everything. Stuff other people don’t know and that. Brilliant. 

Stuff that even the people in the club have never heard before! It's mental, almost like sometimes it's a complete fabrication!

43 minutes ago, Turra red said:

Could this be a.

"The king is dead long live the king"

Moment in the itk posters here!

You expecting the flight from Gothenburg to crash en route?

(Btw just checked, it's due to land about 12 minutes early at 1418)

2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Who, @donswin1983, I’d go for 41/42 going by his name on here Sherlock.

😂😂. If only, mate! donswin74 would be accurate. 50 this year, which is why I’m in expecting her indoors to have sourced me tickets for each Scotland game at the euros, as a present! A long shot, admittedly 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

😂😂. If only, mate! donswin74 would be accurate. 50 this year, which is why I’m in expecting her indoors to have sourced me tickets for each Scotland game at the euros, as a present! A long shot, admittedly 

'74, the finest vintage min 

7 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

I'm not talking about me when I mention apathy I'm describing the club and how its run.

I can assure you I am more than 80% decided I won't renew. I have no idea what age you are however I am of an older generation where I now struggle to get warm and stay warm during the winter months. Why suffer that when the product is so poor? I can watch RedTV in the winter and attend a few summer home games, pick and choose. 

I have genuinely lost interest in this Cormack lead circus. 

Fair play, min! I hope you see enough to find the 20% and stay with it, mate.

Can’t disagree with anything you say about the product, currently and Cormack is a prize prick! Fingers crossed the next manager improves things. 

Aye, Aberdeen isn’t the brawest in the winter.. or the spring, summer or autumn..

look after yourself, mate 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I'm hearing Mjalby as Assistant Head Coach and some chat about Scott Booth?

Now this is the sort of rumours this thread has been needing 

Thelin, Mjalby and Scottie Booth, fantastic.

• Upvote 4