Next Manager

Christ. If it has been offered to O'Neill and he's turned us down, then we've hounded the club for an update, complained about the weak content of the update and now we'll complain that actually it was lies. Unless ofcourse the back up is waiting in the wings with open arms.

Lennon. It's going to be Lennon, isn't it?

It’s clear from social media posts that O’Neil has been ‘offered’ the post. Burns is getting nothing out of Pittodrie, the main reason being it changes by the hour as Cormack takes another thought tangent. 

Burns info is coming from O’Neil himself, making the Pittodrie silence pointless. AFC will have to stump up the full compensation to NI as well as match his 4 year contract on Derek wages. 

O’Neil has been a target since day 1, Tosh’s tweet is correct, came from Willie Garner who was doing the rounds post match with his corporate buddies and redtv pals. 

It’s all very delicate, defeat today and I’d imagine desperation will go a new level, I’m guessing that means O’Neil’s offer improves again, or the gamble may well turn to Lennon.

The board don’t want to alienate a section of the fans with the Lennon gamble, particularly at season ticket time, however they know relegation brings a much bigger renewal issue. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

It’s clear from social media posts that O’Neil has been ‘offered’ the post. Burns is getting nothing out of Pittodrie, the main reason being it changes by the hour as Cormack takes another thought tangent. 

Burns info is coming from O’Neil himself, making the Pittodrie silence pointless. AFC will have to stump up the full compensation to NI as well as match his 4 year contract on Derek wages. 

O’Neil has been a target since day 1, Tosh’s tweet is correct, came from Willie Garner who was doing the rounds post match with his corporate buddies and redtv pals. 

It’s all very delicate, defeat today and I’d imagine desperation will go a new level, I’m guessing that means O’Neil’s offer improves again, or the gamble may well turn to Lennon.

The board don’t want to alienate a section of the fans with the Lennon gamble, particularly at season ticket time, however they know relegation brings a much bigger renewal issue. 

Where does it definitively say in a social media post from someone at AFC they asked O’Neil to be our next manager 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

So it’s clear he’s been offered it but he’s also telling Scott Burns he isn’t even under consideration? 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

Cormack would have known the cost from the off so is he trying to get O'Neill to come for a pay cut? 

22 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

so weve still nae fucking manager

7 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

So it’s clear he’s been offered it but he’s also telling Scott Burns he isn’t even under consideration? 

Surely that doesn’t make sense! It’s clear he’s been offered but isn’t under consideration? Two opposite statements . And still don’t see how it’s clear. Because people on here keep saying “they’ve been told! by someone “ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

Your posting style was much more relaxed and coy over on Ad Mad.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

We need a new manager (Fact), but the only desperation is from people on here regurgitating the same speel every few hours. Hence 404 pages of repeat. We have a coaching team and players. They just need to do their jobs. 

spacer.png

• Haha 3