Aberdeen 2 - 3 PAOK

Just now, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Why are you coming out the woodork now dude, nothing the whole game, we lost the game, and now you appear.
Really sad bruv.

I support them no matter what, you support fuck all.

Because I was watching the game, not on my phone

Your standards are far, far too low

It was obvious 10 mins into that game we were getting nothing

I said that at the time 

And you were challenging it

Well,  I'll accept your apology when it comes

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2

Sticky first half. 

Superb for 30 minutes second half. 

Wind fair picked up at the same time the subs came on and also sloppy defending by us for both their goals.  Nae sure we needed to make 3 subs and we should maybe have kept Barron on as he was our motm easily. 

Penalty at the end for them looked soft and it looked like a foul on Mackenzie in their box earlier?  Is var only for the rich teams? 

Sickener. We deserved something out of that. 

Gutted! Played very well, but shipped two very soft goals. That said, if we're given the penalty for the challenge on McKenzie and we score it goes 3-1 and it's game over. Penalty at the other end probably is, but it seems so innocuous by comparison.

And this is what fucks me off about VAR, it's only as good as the officials running it. The same officials whose corruption/ineptitude saw the need for VAR in the first place. Whether domestically or in Europe, all too often it feels like VAR's being used to further advantage bigger teams.

Just now, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Nah, serioulsy you need a day off.
And it's you that needs to grow up, really sad posting, only negative.

Do you have yer sevco socks on tonight?

What the hell is there to say that's positive tonight?

What is there to say that's positive this season?

Robson and the majority of our players have been an absolute disgrace

The excuses being made for them are tragic

The standards these days are far, far too low both in the club and within the fanbase

That tonight was an absolute disgrace

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

That whole post is irrelevant

Lost

Again

Cruising and made a triple substitution

Duk, again was pathetic

As was Clarkson

And the less said about Hayes the better

Robson isn't intelligent enough to be a football manager never mind our football manager 

TBH I do think the triple sub fucked it.

But that was absolutely disgusting from the ref and thr VAR room. Absolutely disgusting. 

We always thought European refs were dodgy, but there is something going on here that makes Scottish refs look like the epitome of perfection. 

Before VAR I could have accepted that as being "missed" in the speed of the moment. But with VAR I cannot fathom how on earth that wasn't picked up on.

1 minute ago, JamieMT said:

Gutted! Played very well, but shipped two very soft goals. That said, if we're given the penalty for the challenge on McKenzie and we score it goes 3-1 and it's game over. Penalty at the other end probably is, but it seems so innocuous by comparison.

And this is what fucks me off about VAR, it's only as good as the officials running it. The same officials whose corruption/ineptitude saw the need for VAR in the first place. Whether domestically or in Europe, all too often it feels like VAR's being used to further advantage bigger teams.

What makes you think 3-1 would be game over, when we were 2-0 up and lost?