Aberdeen 2 - 3 PAOK

2 nil up and I and i said Aberdeen dont fuck it up .... well we did 

Mentally has always been an issue for us over the years and it happended yet again we just cannot do big pittordrie nights in front of an expectant support

Robbed by VAR why doies it always happen to us. 

So pissed off yet again, Robson fucks up again by his rotating subs and makes it easier for them what a fuckwit

Fucking gutted 

Just now, Ernie McCracken said:

You know, you can be critical of Robson but also question what the motivations of the VAR team were.

Away you go

As if an austrian gives a toss enough to purposefully Rob us

We were 2 nil up and our "manager" made 3 subs, bringing off 2 of our standout players then we collapse

Purely on Robson

Again

Just now, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

2 nil up and I and i said Aberdeen dont fuck it up .... well we did 

Mentally has always been an issue for us over the years and it happended yet again we just cannot do big pittordrie nights in front of an expectant support

Robbed by VAR why doies it always happen to us. 

So pissed off yet again, Robson fucks up again by his rotating subs and makes it easier for them what a fuckwit

Fucking gutted 

Similar to the bottle job vs the Huns.

Aberdeen teams, however much they change personnel, have no real mental strength.

Just now, Millertime said:

Away you go

As if an austrian gives a toss enough to purposefully Rob us

We were 2 nil up and our "manager" made 3 subs, bringing off 2 of our standout players then we collapse

Purely on Robson

Again

The subs are on Robson... the two goals we lost are on him. The losing goal and denial of one for us is VAR. Those are facts. Im not in denial Robson is a fucknut with his subs and tactics, but we can equally say VAR costs us points.