Robsonball

7 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Sadly I think the board will let him embarrass us against Hearts, Dundee, Celtic & Sevco before giving him the bullet 

Painful few weeks ahead 

CBA with any of that.

Dundee next Tuesday will be a fucking hoot

16 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

What a fucking manager 

He isn't, unfortunately.

Hes a coach who has been promoted way above his ability.

It's clear to everyone but Gunn, Garner, and Stewartie fucking Milne.

14 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Sadly I think the board will let him embarrass us against Hearts, Dundee, Celtic & Sevco before giving him the bullet 

Painful few weeks ahead 

The thing is, how many points are we taking from that run of games? Fuck all, with this buffoon in charge 

20 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Painful few weeks ahead 

will i fuck be giving up my tuesday night for dundee game and i most certainly am not attending the tim game now, especially not for the bend over and insert here performance. sadly they already have my money so they wont give a fuck.

i wont be the only one so could be a couple of embarassing crowds coming up. and it will be a reflection of the team and not the fanbase.

Career: P47 W20 D10 L17 (43%)

League: P19 W6 D5 L8 (32%)

This is like being stuck on repeat - His league record this year is fucking awful and the career stats rely heavily on a winning streak that was almost a year ago

Hearts and Killie will be top six along with the ugly cunts. 

We're slugging it out with St. Mirren, Hibs, and Dundee for the other two places

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

https://twitter.com/aberdeenfc/status/1750286173354754055?s=46

He looks utterly miserable. No one is enjoying this. It's not helping the fans get on side, it's not helping his coaching career, and it's not helping the players. 

What do Gunn and Burrows take home 6 figures for? 

It's so fucking frustrating. 

Got as far as him saying “We need to be better in both boxes” before clicking off. No fucking shit

Bbc reporter saying what we’ve all been seeing/saying for majority of season. How can Cormack & Co be so ignorant/Oblivious?????

Aberdeen have now played half of their league games and it is unclear what their identity or style of play is. Manager Barry Robson has played a back five for most of the season, but it did not bring solidity or results and drew criticism about an overly direct style.

A switch to a back four since the turn of the year has allowed a more possession-based approach, but Aberdeen move the ball too slowly and play with no natural wide players.

At McDiarmid it meant they were narrow, slow and predictable, until the end of the match when things became stretched, and Miovski and substitute Ester Sokler had headed chances.

When Miovksi stroked in his 17th goal of the season from the spot, Aberdeen reverted to the back five to try to see things out with half an hour to play, but still looked vulnerable and conceded.

Saturday's meeting with Hearts is now huge for the Aberdeen manager. Lose and hopes of third spot will fade away, and there is little time to come up with solutions to the team's problems

17 minutes ago, CCB III said:

https://twitter.com/aberdeenfc/status/1750286173354754055?s=46

He looks utterly miserable. No one is enjoying this. It's not helping the fans get on side, it's not helping his coaching career, and it's not helping the players. 

What do Gunn and Burrows take home 6 figures for? 

It's so fucking frustrating. 

That’s a manager trying to justify his position by just saying publicly all the shite he’s said to the players after the game. Barry the fkn Hindsight ‘genius’ 

A decent manager ‘predicts’ these things in advance & sets his team up accordingly, something he hasn’t been able to do for 90% of season.

Guys a fkn reptilian cunt

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

Painful few weeks ahead 

Three defeats & a score draw 

Surely… SURELY, he’d be gone after that?

Not even our Board could hide behind a cup win against Bonnyrigg & a quarter final as an excuse to keep the clown in charge? 

"A switch to a back four since the turn of the year has allowed a more possession-based approach, but Aberdeen move the ball too slowly and play with no natural wide players.

At McDiarmid it meant they were narrow, slow and predictable, until the end of the match when things became stretched, and Miovski and substitute Ester Sokler had headed chances.

When Miovksi stroked in his 17th goal of the season from the spot, Aberdeen reverted to the back five to try to see things out with half an hour to play, but still looked vulnerable and conceded."

We are two points worse off than we were after 19 games last season and we all know how that turned out.

Euro campaign is not an acceptable excuse for our current league status.  Even without it and no games in hand we'd probably be sitting fifth at best.

I could handle it if I thought there were signs that Robson was learning quickly enough and improving as a manager sufficiently to become a great SPL manager.  He isn't showing any of those signs.

Robson out now or there will be no European football next season, not even a round of qualifying games against a team of dwarves, mermaids and one-handed plumbers.

Unfortunately FMB will stick with him at least until we're out of the cup and it is mathematically impossible to reach the top six. 

4 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Painful few weeks ahead 

Only fair that Sevco return the favour for us getting their shite cunt sacked I guess

One good thing about him going with a back 3 is that it will cost him his job soon enough. 

Having a go at the players about game management.... He shit the bed as soon as we scored by taking Hayes on for Barron. Worst part of that is that he thinks Hayes can make a difference, He's fucking done at this level. Sooner Robson's away the better. Surely can't be that many fans backing him now?

7 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

spacer.pngdo Scottish managers get drug tested? 

Folk on here calling me negative yesterday when I said we're not finishing third 🫠

It's just not good enough what we're seeing. There's no apparent plan on how to approach the game, how to break a team down, how to actually win the game.

Yes the 3-0 up in Dingwall was good, then a Championship team go and do that in the Cup, puts it in some context.